My wotsit hurts

Hazel said:
fuffins1981 said:
Resting too much will do you no favours. SPD/PGP can hurt if you walk around too much. But can also be a pure BIATCH :evil: if you rest too much. I sometimes find that after sitting or lying for a while, its hurts like HELL when I get up.
quote]

I'm going to swim 3 times a week but kick my legs and use a float instead of breast stroke. There isn't much chance of me resting too much as I'm a fidget.

I'm delivery driver so can't do my job anymore as getting in and out the van is what has made it worse which has made me sad as I really enjoyed my job :cry: . Hopefully a weeks of two off work and I should feel a lot better.

Your plan for swimming is a good one. Keeps you active while taking the weight off.

It's ashame about your job, but I can see why it is impossible.
When we were picked up by the AA it was agony getting in and out of the rescue truck.
I really hope you find good ways to ease it. If you find any particular good ways LET ME KNOW :lol: (I mean it! :lol: )

dannii87 said:
lol I'm so immature at times, I laughed when I read "my fanny hurts" :lol: :oops: Sorry!

Ha ha so did i, we must have the same childish sense of humour :rotfl:

Seriously tho, hope it eases for you Hazel, i have it too and it bloody kills at times. :hug:

ive just read the link on this thread, and looks like ive got SPD too.... :x

The past couple of days the cushioney bit at the front of my lady bits hurt and ache!! especially when i get up and walk about..... :oops:

i thought it was babys head getting more engaged,....... but after reading this, its obviously not!!! :(

:hug:

That's it, right at the front. I've been putting a cold bottle of beer on it :rotfl: .

:rotfl: i bet OH would have summat gross to say if i did that with one of his beers!!

ive held a sponge soaked in cold water on it! that eased it a bit...

dya know..... us girls have to go through so bloody much!! them men have it so easy!!!!!! :x :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back