bad husband

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I think my hubby is terrible!!!

It's my birthday and all i asked for was a night with Johnny Depp or Joaquin Phoenix, and he hasnt managed to deliver either pressie. :D

One husband for sale :dance:

lol

I ask for david beckham for every xmas, bday and easter and mine doesnt deliver the goods!! :cry: :lol:

Sorry Davina i think its my fault.

i expect your dh tried to arrange it but they were already busy for the night - manage a tois with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry hun - if i'd have known it was your b'day i'd have let you have them for an hour or so :lol:

if its any concellation i'm all done with clive owen now - not that he'll be much use for a week or two :wink:

:fib:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

johnny.jpg

Lou :)

(sorry I couldnt afford both)

emilia that piccie was divine.

If my hubby wasnt blonde, i would make him dress up like Johnny Depp in pirates :lol:

x

Sorry hun, that's my fault. It was my birthday on the 1st and I've still got both Johnny and Joaquin chained up in my bedroom!!!
2.gif

You can have my hubbie if he's any use??! :wink:

7.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Men ay - never able to deliver the goods ! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVINA

I asked for Nigel Harman last Christmas & my hubby got me a calender!!! Its hanging on the bedroom wall he he (lush)

i asked for freddie lunjberg (sp?) and the cheeky sod said i could have him if he could have Pink!! GRRR :shakehead:

happy birthday hunny hope youve had a lovely day xxxxxx

davina said:
emilia that piccie was divine.

If my hubby wasnt blonde, i would make him dress up like Johnny Depp in pirates :lol:

x

I posted you a small but perfectly formed picture of johnny in pirates!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Lou :)

oh lou

thats a great pressie. i didnt notice it yesterday as my computer takes ages to put the piccies on at times.

i had a great day apart from when hubby picked me up with joshua and liam in the car, joshua said to me, 'mummy we've got you a birthday cake and its in my bedroom' :rotfl: :rotfl:

kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back