My weekend

kitty86

Reaction score
I have had such a daft weekend.

Saturday night I fell over in the kitchen and nearly knocked mysef out. I was washing pots and my leg (the one I had all my wight on) gave way.

Been getting bad BH contractions I mean like every hour and they have been pretty painful. Then last night I had a dream about my waters breaking and all the midwifes in the hospital were trying to stick one of them things up me that they burst the water bag, It really freeked me out. Then for some reason they let me home and then I went swimming.

How was everyone elses weekend.

Very busy moving rooms round and decorating the nursery. Also had a dream that I had Jenifer and she was put in a moses basket on the mantlepiece! Next to her was a big bowl with just a small chunk of quiche in it. When I went to show a visitor the baby, she was gone, and only the quiche was on the mantlepiece. Talk about a weird dream!

I've been doing all sorts of little jobs off my list (I've got a housework list to get through) So this weekend I've seperated winter clothes from summer and chucked aload away, I've cleaned the bedroom windows, got hubby to move furniture around, sorted all my bits out and defrosted the fridge. Today I wan't to clean and sort the cupboard under the sink and make a start on the rest of the kitchen- FUN FUN FUN :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back