~* MY WEDDING PHOTOS *~ (Reception pics added pg4!)

happy-chick

Reaction score
Well im now very happily married and we had the most fantastic day ever, it was simply the best day of my life and we both truely enjoyed it. I was really emotional through the service and couldnt stop crying because I was so happy, it was a beautiful moment in our lives and a simply wonderful day & night. I cant put into word how happy I am right now, I never knew I could love a person so much, ive always dreamed of being this happy and now my wish has come true as I have a wonderful husband & a gorgeous daughter on the way... my life is perfect right now and im so happy!

It was shared during the day by our close friends and family then celebrated at night by lots of our great friends & a fab time was had by all! We had around 50 guests during the day and then around 200 guests at the reception & received lots of great gifts and presents which we really didnt expect at all, we were just happy for everyone to be there.

We spent a night in a luxury hotel & spa last night which was amazing, lovely four poster bed and jaccuzi bath and total relaxation and time spent together, it was great! Breakfast in bed this morning then a lovely day spent together.

Here are some of the pics from the daytime, they have been scanned from prints so arent top quality. I will have photos from the reception to follow in the next few days. I have loads more too, but I wont bore u all hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
You look lovely hon!!!

Im really happy for you how exciting!!!!!!!

xxxx

:hug: :hug:

Just think after your baby comes your fam will be complete :)

You look beautiful! You both look so happy, congratulations xx

you look gorgeous.
that dress looks better than i thought it would!
sounds like u had a lovely day and ur whole wedding/honeymoon ended with seeing ur gorgeous girl in 4d!
many congrats :hug: :hug: :hug:

Beautiful pictures hun, im glad you had a lovely day :D and a big congratulations to you both :hug:

awww hun congratulations....you look so so happy :D

:dance:

You look radiant :D

Congratulations MRS!!!

What fab pics!!!

So glad everything went well for you.

Great pics you look so happy.

you are definatley blossoming :D

Wow you look fantastic Jo, and soooo happy! Glad you had a fab day :dance:

I got a lump in my throat reading your first paragraph :oops: :shhh: :lol:

beautiful pics nun. congrats and the best of luck with baby girl

:hug:

i'm so happy for you

Congratulations your now a MRS :cheer: :cheer:

you look stunning and you look like your on cloud 9. :hug:

jo its looks amazing , all of it ! cant wait to catch up with u on all the details !

congrats again babe xxxxx

Awww babe, congratulations to you both. You look fab...really glowing :D

congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

you look fabulous- looks like you had a great day :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member