~* MY WEDDING PHOTOS *~ (Reception pics added pg4!)

Congratulations hun... Glad that you had a fabulous day... you'll just have to get used to not calling your OH... your boyfriend, or fiance now when you introduce him... It takes ages... I still find myself calling my DH, my bf... he get's really annoyed... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad to see that those flowers turned out really well... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: You look like you had a great day. :cheer: :cheer:
Congrats Mr & Mrs

well i see the pictures have been deleted for obvious reasons.
Happy chick i imagine you looked gorgeous. I would have loved to have seen you -
i don't think you should have deleted them at all. :(

Aww i missed them too, but as Budge said i bet you looked gorgeous!

It's shite we can't post pics these days without deleting them incase some weirdos steal them, saying that don't think anyone would want mine! :lol:

happy_chick said:
Well im now very happily married and we had the most fantastic day ever, it was simply the best day of my life and we both truely enjoyed it. I was really emotional through the service and couldnt stop crying because I was so happy, it was a beautiful moment in our lives and a simply wonderful day & night. I cant put into word how happy I am right now, I never knew I could love a person so much, ive always dreamed of being this happy and now my wish has come true as I have a wonderful husband & a gorgeous daughter on the way... my life is perfect right now and im so happy!

It was shared during the day by our close friends and family then celebrated at night by lots of our great friends & a fab time was had by all! We had around 50 guests during the day and then around 200 guests at the reception & received lots of great gifts and presents which we really didnt expect at all, we were just happy for everyone to be there.

We spent a night in a luxury hotel & spa last night which was amazing, lovely four poster bed and jaccuzi bath and total relaxation and time spent together, it was great! Breakfast in bed this morning then a lovely day spent together.

Here are some of the pics from the daytime, they have been scanned from prints so arent top quality. I will have photos from the reception to follow in the next few days. I have loads more too, but I wont bore u all hehe

Me & My Dad
wedding004.jpg

The Ceremony
wedding005.jpg

Just Married
wedding006.jpg

Me
wedding003.jpg

Happily Married!
wedding002.jpg

Maid of Honour & Bestman
wedding011.jpg

Me, Sam, My Mum, Dad, Brother, Gran & Grandad
wedding010.jpg

Group Photo
wedding007.jpg

A few of my favs!
wedding008.jpg

wedding001.jpg

wedding009.jpg

lovely!!! i love the colour of the piping of your dress. Is it claret? my sister in law had that colour and it was stunning. She got married this time of year too. its a good colour for autumn.

in some ways i wish i had a bigger wedding than i did. We just went on the motorbike to the registry office. didthe deed then went for a meal at a pub. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We had been together for years though and was just another day to us. We were sick of our mothers nagging us to get spliced.

Aww was you right, you looked stunning! Your dress is beautiful!

You both look so happy, i'm ever so slightly jealous! :hug:

Thanks girls :)

Yeah it is claret budge! Sounds like u had your wedding just how u wanted it which is what its all about, you can always renew your vows and have a bigger day :wink:

happy_chick said:
Thanks girls :)

Yeah it is claret budge! Sounds like u had your wedding just how u wanted it which is what its all about, you can always renew your vows and have a bigger day :wink:

yeah we have thought of that one, Maybe one day when the kids are older. trouble is neither me or hubby are ones for dressing up. I hate wearing anything other than jeans and t shirt and he won't wear a tie. :lol:

happy chick you looked like a happy chick on you big day!! you look gorgeous glad you had a great time. :cheer:

glad you put them back up happy chick hun :hug:
they are beautiful you looked absolutely lovely show them off and be proud, all your friends here want to share your happy day :D
:hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxx

ah i've finally found them :D

Jo you look absolutely georgous and happy too, both of you.

Sounds like you had a gr8 day and everything went well, i'm so glad you so deserve it.

Did i see Kim mention you had a 4d scan?? where are the pics i think i've missed them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back