A wonderful day!

Jadie

Reaction score
Yer, I was a topic title!

Thanks girls! It was a excellent day. Every thing was perfect! (Nearly forgot the rings) The best wedding reception I have been too!

As for photos I am trying to post them now!

Jadie

aww congrats hun, I didnt realise you were gettin married :) looking foward to pics x

Congrats MRS. Glad you had a good day. Look forward to the pics. :D

Hi, got some pics ready now! Is there a certain size they need to be though? Couldn't find anything that told me.

Me on my Hen night!

adb254cc.jpg

Man and wife!

e5836579.jpg

First dance, even though we didn't want to!

S5030139.jpg

In bar, best man left DH right, I am the one in the middle haha!

5bd577b2.jpg

Last dance!!!

S5030151.jpg

aww you look lovely hun, your dress is gorgeous! what does your OH have on his lips on the last pic? looks like a moustache but it isnt there on any othe pics lol.

Wow what great photos, looks like you had a great day. You look so beautiful xx

My wedding day ....

I woke up about 6, only just got to sleep. I got up and started to check I had everything organised. The time flew by and my sister arrived at 10 30, so we went to get our hair done.

I kept telling Dh things he had to do but was not listening :wall: . He was more worried than me!

After hair appointment my sister and I went to the hotel, we got there the same time as Nick so he saw how I had my hair. I wanted it to be a surprise!

I got into our room and could not settle till I knew all my family were there. (they were all travelling from far away)

Nick's sister was doing my make upwhen i remembered about the rings! WE HAD FORGOTTEN THEM!!!!!!!!!! I rang Nick and he blamed me! I had sorted out everything else! Any way we had time for him to go for them.

My Dad tripped on my dress on the way too the room but not many people saw, It was really funny, It relaxed me so was a good thing! I did not cry in the service, nearly did when I heard little Oliver talking to us!

After that there was a meal then a PARTY...........................................................................

Yes it is a moustache 118 118 style! I have no idea where they came from!

Ahhhh fab pics hun, you look wonderful. Great isnt it being a MRS!!!!!?????? I love it.
Congrats to you both xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!!!!!!!

You looked lovely!!!!! Glad you had a great day!!! :hug: xx

You look beautiful, your dress was stunning! :)

Congratulations Mrs!!!
9.gif

You looked beautiful! You make a lovely couple. Great piccies, too.

Emilia xx

Congratulations Jadie, you look stunning - I love your dress and your hair is beautiful.

Are you going on a honeymoon?

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back