My waters have gone :)

flexilexi394

Reaction score
My waters just went!!!
Hallelujah!!
Just got off the phone to delivery suite, I had a male midwife on the phone lol and he said basically I can stay at home as I'm a low risk pregnancy and not had any issues or whatever, he said call back when my contractions are around 4 every 10 minutes. I have an appointment at hospital anyway at 9.30 am for a sweep so he said if nothing interesting happens by then they will be able to advise me on what to do next :D

I'm so relieved, i know nothing major is happening yet but at least my waters have broken and I'm headed in the direction i should be going in!

Wish me luck :)

:yay: Good luck. I expect to see a full blown labour thread to read in the morning and a baby by midday at the latest. You have been told :D

Yay! Glad things are moving forwards for you Hun! V best of luck but you won't need it as you've been strong throughout and I'm sure it will continue that way! x

Oh wow lexi that is the best update ever!! Not long now yay :-D

I'm so relieved! I actually feel quite relaxed. Lol. I'll keep updating. Hopefully this is my lucky break :) x

Yay finally! All the very best to you and fingers crossed for a easy birth! :)

:yay: So glad something's happening for you!! :yay: Hopefully that'll speed up contractions too...they broke mine with Toby, not to speed them up but it did!

congratulations :)
Woop!
Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111