My waters are leaking

How exciting emma! All the best sweetie, keep us informed! X

Me too. Midwife sounded pretty confident when I called back there that it is my waters. There's nothing else it could be.

I'm to go in at 10am tomorrow so they can check it was my waters and if no contractions they will send me home to see if I can go on my own, if not they will induce me. I'm keeping my pads to prove it was my waters lol x

Ahhh! How exciting, really hope the contractions start for u now, just to make it even more definite!

Laughing at u keeping the pads! I'd be the same though if I was in your position and so fed up! Fingers crossed xxxx

I'm not sure whether to take OH to hospital with me or not tomorrow. He is in a new job and don't want him to take a days holiday if we go in and I get sent home to wait on contractions starting. Unless they start during the night. Hmmm is it wise to go myself. X

Unless you have contractions I would send your oh to work - you can always wrong if you need him to leave work xx

I've started getting contractions I think. They aren't terrible but noticeable and the pain is travelling down the tops of my legs.
If they don't become worse or regular I think I'll tell him to just go to work. Save him wasting a days holiday x

Contractions coming every 5-6 mins now. Not had a wink of sleep! X

Are you going to call back now Emma, they're too hard to sleep through.

I'm going to call about half 4. There going a bit erratic, sometimes about 8 mins between them. She said call when I have 2 or 3 in a 10 minute period. But think ill call at about half 4 anyway.
Its weird, most of the pain is in my bum and lower back. X

ah how exciting... hope it all goes well for you - hopefully you have gone in now - so pleased it happening at last for you- good luck!

babck to back labour can give you more back labour than front hun xxx good luck :)

Good Luck Emma!! I'm so jealous!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back