my uncle is dying.... :( UPDATED :-( PG 2

rhian85

Reaction score
my uncle was diagnosed with bowel cancer months ago , it had been caught to late and spread to liver. anyway i have been told today he is dying fast he has got sever jaundice/cant eat/talk he is so weak.

the upsetting thing is he is only 50 and was the best friend to my dad who i lost to cancer wheni was 3 years old. he made my dad a promise when he was dying that he would sit his grandchildren down and tell them al his royal navy stories :cry: :cry:

to make it worse my nan bless her told me that my uncle was looking at a pic of christopher yesterday and whisperd to her that he would like to get the chance to see christopher (he never has) so he can go in peace knowing he has done my dads dying wish :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so upset...we live in north wales and they live in ashby-de-la-zouch dont think we will make it in time :cry: :cry:

dont expect replies just needed to get it off my chest :( :cry:

Not sure what to say so have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We live not far from Ashby, I wish there was a way I could help but there probably isn't :( It's not too far and I know a lovely couple in Tamworth who run a bnb if you needed somewhere to stay I could probably get it really cheap as I used to work there.

:hug:

If I can help please let me know xxx

leckershell said:
We live not far from Ashby, I wish there was a way I could help but there probably isn't :( It's not too far and I know a lovely couple in Tamworth who run a bnb if you needed somewhere to stay I could probably get it really cheap as I used to work there.

:hug:

If I can help please let me know xxx

thanks hun...we are going to try and get down for the funeral when ever the worst happens :cry: so that would be great if u know a b&b near ashby. my uncle lives near shellbrook in ashby do u know it ?
thanku once again for ur kind comments and the offer to help, i will let u know when we need to stay over night as we wil have to when we go to the funeral.

many thanks hun and to u all for ur kind replies. :hug:

I've just looked up shellbrook and ashby and it's further away than I thought - 17 miles - but if you're happy to come to Tamworth then I know Ade and Bev would most probably have a room. They're really lovely. Tamworth is great for you guys to get home too if you plan on using the A5.. my mum always used the A5 to get to us from North Wales (she lived in Mold until last month) because it was the easiest and quickest route.

So yeah, if I can help let me know. There are probably bnb's closer to Ashby, but the offer's open x

:hug: Hugs to you all in this difficult time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back