Paul Hunter :(

bagpuss

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: Paul Hunter has lost his battle with cancer,he was only 27 :cry: He would have been world champion,no doubt - he was such an amazing player.What a terrible loss to snooker,he leaves behind a wife and a little girl,who is nearly one :( - his family and friends are in my thoughts :(

Never heard of the guy but no the least what a heart breaking set of news

Oh No! So young! I remember him - he used to wear that zigzag head comb didn't he....so young! :cry:

never heard of him bagpuss. But im sorry to her hes died, So young too
:(

OH woke me up at 6 to tell me this!
My thoughts are with his family and friends :(

o no, what an awful loss to his family and friends :(

Yeah dad told me about this today, didnt really know who he was tbh but its so so very sad, no one deserves to die that young :cry:

I think its so sad so young, plus i think i read he has a 2 year child? or a young child anyway :(

:( so sad when someone so young passes my thoughts are with his family xxx

its so sad i didnt know who he was till yest wen my m8 was telling me
my thoughts are with his family

He went to my high school (he left just when I started). My old history teacher Mr Corcoran was on the radio today saying how all the school was mourning him and that all the kids were praying for him and stuff.

I didn't know who he was but it breaks my heart hearing things like this. His poor wife & daughter. So so sad.
:cry:
R.I.P

So sad isn't it :(

He was sooo young and has a young family too.

I got the impression he was over the worst of it but how wrong I was. He was soooo brave battling on playing snooker when he was so ill.

:(

i was really sad to hear this he was only playing snooker on tele last year and he did look poorly. so young to die it really hits home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back