Worried about not eating.

Roast potatoes seem to be the only thing I can eat without bringing back up.

Worst thing is, I think I'm getting cravings!!
The other day, I was so ill but all I wanted was a lump of fried mince meat on its own! How random.

Then last night, I wasn't feeling too bad, but I wanted a bowl of chicken and tagliatelli with mushroom sauce. How random?! Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah I seem to get weird random things that I didn't think of as cravings until Christmas day. I can only eat things that I really want and look forward to, if I think of other food it makes me nauseous. It never occurred to me that these were cravings, I just thought it was being extra fussy!!

I've been eating maraschino cherries out of the jar, and right now I'm hoping to get some pringles when I go out, I have no idea why I want them so much!!

Its a good excuse to get what we want, when we want though.
I might play this up. Lol x

I am absolutely mad for fruit at the minute. Can't get enough of it. Has to be ice cold out the fridge though!! It seems this baby hates roast dinners!!! Have had 2 in the last couple of days and both came back up again!! Yack!

I am absolutely mad for fruit at the minute. Can't get enough of it. Has to be ice cold out the fridge though!! It seems this baby hates roast dinners!!! Have had 2 in the last couple of days and both came back up again!! Yack!

Yeah me too, been having grapes out the fridge and I really want some melon but not feeling well enough to go to the shops yet. I think I need to stock up though so will see how I feel after this cheese and tomato sandwich (it seems tomato counts as fruit for baby, as I couldn't have a cheese sandwich by itself) as I have just no energy today.

I'm mostly off meat, so I'm glad I've been taking my tablets without any problems, I used to be anaemic so I'd be worried about this without getting regular meat.

Mmm that sandwich was amazing. The Morrisons restaurant sells premade packs which you can take away with quartered sandwiches, plain crisps, and a small side salad for £1.75 and honestly it's just the perfect size for my afternoon snack and healthy too! It just seemed perfect, and it means I'm not having to prepare my own food which I'm struggling to face just now.

It feels so good finding things I'm enjoying eating!! :D

Last edited:
ive found eating more actually helps.i didnt feel any nausea at all on xmas day and i only started feeling sicky about 5am this morn but i nip it in the bud with an anti sickness med otherwise i start getting angry then end up crying and feeling sorry for myself and i just wanna try and get passed my hate of being preg right now.

ive found eating more actually helps.i didnt feel any nausea at all on xmas day and i only started feeling sicky about 5am this morn but i nip it in the bud with an anti sickness med otherwise i start getting angry then end up crying and feeling sorry for myself and i just wanna try and get passed my hate of being preg right now.

Yeah ditto about the eating more thing, but it's just horrible trying to find something I actually want to eat in the first place! I actually feel tons better after eating, and only feel sick afterwards if I'm in the car or get a whiff of an offputting smell.

I've been trying to not feel too sorry for myself because I know it could be so much worse!! xx

Omg I so want a cheese and tomato sandwich now!!!

Omg I so want a cheese and tomato sandwich now!!!

:lol: Sorry!! Well if you happen to have a morrisons nearby they're recommended!!

On another note I just got a slushie and it was amazing!! Didn't feel sick the entire time! :D

Ah that's strange, cuz I really wanted a slushie last night after I brought my dinner back up.

So far, I haven't actually eaten anything I've craved. I blame hubby!

Ah that's strange, cuz I really wanted a slushie last night after I brought my dinner back up.

So far, I haven't actually eaten anything I've craved. I blame hubby!

Just get him going out for slushies every time you feel sick then! xx

He promised yesterday that he'd go out and buy tomatoes after u mentioned the cheese and tomato sandwich, and I'm still waiting.

I could really be doing with a slushie now though. Might guilt him into it lol.

He promised yesterday that he'd go out and buy tomatoes after u mentioned the cheese and tomato sandwich, and I'm still waiting.

I could really be doing with a slushie now though. Might guilt him into it lol.

Do you remember the Mr Frosty thing you used to get as a child to make your own slushies (or slush puppies as they were in my childhood!!) - you should maybe get OH to buy you one of those :p xx

Omg!!! What a fab idea! I might have a wee look online for one of those! Thanks x

I just wanted to spread the joy... I'm currently eating the cheese and tomato sandwich I've craved since yesterday.
I went to tesco to buy a ready made one, and they didn't have any sandwiches, not 1!! So I ended up making one myself.

Its the best damn thing I've ever eaten!! X

I'm so glad you've managed to eat something! I read somewhere that if you eat something you're craving while you have sickness, there's a good chance it will make you feel better!

Yeah it worked! I was craving that sandwich since Leesey said yesterday that she was eating one, felt sick all day, and feel so much better now I've eaten it.

It was glorious lol x

So glad you got one, yay! I'm definitely finding anything with a bit of fruit in it (including tomato) is going down a treat.

My new thing today is these little jelly pots with fruit bits in them? Great for a wee snack.

Jayjay I think we're gonna end up sharing all our cravings by the sound of things :p xx

Lol defo looks that way.
I'm wanting pineapple slices in custard now. Just made a thread asking if custard is ok to eat.

But as u say, anything with fruit seems to soothe my stomach. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back