Pains in my tummy

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Had a lie in today as I barely slept night before, woke up not that long ago and I've woke up with pains in my right side of my tummy over my bump. They're very frequent and make me go 'oww'. OH is concerned and wants me to check why I'm having them, but I don't know why I am.
It's over my bump in the middle on the right hand side, occasionally happening lower down too. I've felt LO move a teeny bit but not much as I've not been up long enough to assess his movements, all I know is that it hurts :(

Any ideas?

Have a cold drink hun and see if LO starts moving. Might be worth ringing the mw and see what she says xxxxxxxxx

Sorry i dont know what to say it could be braxton hicks those can hurt! If your worried give your midwife a call and ask her for some advice, thats what she is there for xx

yeah some ppl find bh quite painful and some ppl dont notice them so can be hard to tell. deffo ask mw if your unsure hun

I'm just having some food and a drink to see if that helps at all (maybe I'm hungry? :eh:) but it's still happening and it really hurts, it's like sharp pains and feels like it's inside my tummy too. Now its happening both over my tummy and underneath it, very frequent and isn't easing. OH is getting worried, but then again he always overreacts, whereas I try not to!

lol just ring up the mw, tell him not to get his knickers in a bunch and they might wanna monitor you and see if your having BH or contractions.

Well I left it a while to see if it went off and thankfully it has. I had a bath and relaxed for a bit and not had any of the pains since. I was beginning to get a bit concerned actually, no idea what caused it or what it was, but it was pretty painful. LO has been moving but not as much as usual - but I know he's pretty cramped now bless him!
Might mention it tomorrow at MW appointment, depends how I feel at the time. But obviously nothing serious otherwise it wouldn't of gone off!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Last edited:
It's always worth mentioning hun, she might know exactly what it is and tell you how to get rid of it. Glad it's eased off xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back