My tiredness is back....

Hope81

Reaction score
I am so unhappy :( I spent 24 weeks being literally exhausted to go from the living room to the bathroom... Then I had like 3 weeks of some energy and managed to finish most of the shopping and wash most of the baby clothes.
And now :( I woke up this morning feeling so so so tired :(

I didn't have a good nights sleep and my bump is all sore but it's all because of trapped wind that every time I move or bend hurts like hell.
Please don't let this be the end of my "normal human feeling" days :pray:
I can't go 3 more months feeling dead tired :(
I actually feel like crying. Stupid hormonal girl this morning :(

Sorry for the rant girls.

Aw hon, maybe you are just having an "off" day.
Take it easy if you can and hopefully you will feel better soon.

My tiredness levels have been up and down Hope. It's only really been the last week or 2 where I have been so tired, but from 34-38 weeks I had loads of energy and did so much stuff around the house. Take it easy today an hopefully u sleep better tonight xx

I am in the same boat - was tired for Tri 1, fine for Tri 2 and now im in Tri 3 im knackered!
Saw midwife yesterday and she said my iron levels were down from last time so has given me a list of foods to boost me back up am hoping this will do the trick.
Not sure where you are but its really humid where I live and its not helping either plus am sat in a stuffy office.

Fingers crossed you having an off day and tomorrow your be back to your best, take the time to rest and slow down x

I'm in the same boat but stuck in a really hot stuffy office with no where to rest my head!!! I started complaining to my line manager that there should be a room with a bed....like back in School. I don't think he was listening hahaha

Hope you are feeling better soon Hope, just think we'll have our lil ones soon and we would have forgotten all of this!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back