Tiredness is back!

Happyred

Reaction score
So for the past 8 weeks or so I've had bags of energy and felt fairly normal.
However the past couple of days I've been really tired again. Not as bad as in tri 1 and not really sleepy tired, just physically tired if that makes sense?
Thank goodness I finish work on Friday!
Anybody else feeling like this?

Im starting to feel it again, i haven't even been doing a great deal so it must be pregnancy tiredness :p

Yep, feeling so tired all of the time, I think a lot of it is due to having trouble getting to sleep and waking up through the night because I'm uncomfortable. I've still got another 3 weeks at work, can't wait to finish and try to catch up on some sleep before baby arrives! x

Yep, I am feeling it too. Just feel physically drained, it's a mixture of lack of sleep and carrying the extra baby weight I think.... x

Me too, although better now, once I hit 34 weeks I felt I had more energy but weeks 31-33 were a real slog. xx

Ooooh yes! I feel exhausted all the time. I reckon my body's just saving it's energy until labour haha! xx

Me too, although better now, once I hit 34 weeks I felt I had more energy but weeks 31-33 were a real slog. xx

Clearly I was lying as I've hit a massive wall this afternoon and really need a sleep :nap::nap::nap: I need to find an empty cupboard at work that I can make a little nest in. Not sure I'd fit mind....
xx

I'm struggling with feeling tired. I was fine yesterday but today I'm so tired I felt like I was going to drop at work. x

I have been struggling since last week just so tired at work and really don't want to be there
Baby has me up at 4.45am most mornings with a bounce on my bladder and I have felt him moving up into my Rib area now too so starting to get uncomfortable
Roll on 12 weeks x

I am really tired again now- had a 3 hour sleep this afternoon! Lovely!!

XX

I feel tired but to be fair I am an insomniac that wakes up prety much an hour after sleep each hour. So it probably doesn't help I have pregnancy fatigue too, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back