my surprise wedding story

That sounds really lovely. congratulations! :hug:

What an absolutely amazing thing to happen and so beautifully planned! :clap: Many congratulations to you its a truly lovely story the nicest thing I've heard in ages, goes without saying you are one lucky chick to have such a caring husband and family. Woweeeee! :hug: :cheer:

thanks all for your amazing comments... yes colin is a great husband and a fantastic daddy :)

Oh wow that made me cry too :D

Congratulations to you both what a wonderful surprise. :D :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

god you are soooo lucky, like some one else said, does he have any brothers??
:rotfl: hehe onli joking..but it would never occur to my OH that that would be a nice thing to do lol :roll: I never want to hear u complain about him everrrrr lol!!!

Anyway congrats hun :hug:

princess_h said:
:rotfl: hehe onli joking..but it would never occur to my OH that that would be a nice thing to do lol :roll: I never want to hear u complain about him everrrrr lol!!!

hahaha he does have a brother! his name is Mark and hes 23... he is so very sweet and a great person!

(hes married with 2 cats and a dog though!!!!)

tezzy said:
princess_h said:

hahaha he does have a brother! his name is Mark and hes 23... he is so very sweet and a great person!

(hes married with 2 cats and a dog though!!!!)

oooooo that is commitment if ever ive seen it...no seriously....it really is these days lol :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back