Baby Shower

Zazu

Reaction score
My sister threw me a baby shower yesterday, it was so lovely, was really touched.

She had made loads of cakes and sandwiches, and we had a tea party (with proper cups and saucers!:)) - how posh. All my close friends and family were there and i got some lovely gifts for baby (and some for me too!), they really spoilt me.

Everyone has predicted above 8lb for the baby weight though - i must look big!

Anyone else having/had a baby shower? x

My friend/mum/godsister are secretly planning one, although its not a secret as they sent me an invite through the post the other day, plus my mate keeps updating me with who is attending.

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all really, im not one for enjoying the attention and there are quite a few of my friends and family going but still it will be nice to catch up with everyone :)

Hope mine is as enjoyable as yours was xxx

They are such a good idea - wish i was having one :(

Sounds lovely Zazu :)

I also had a baby shower yesterday afternoon at a little hotel in new brighton, i have known about it for ages as i had to make up a guest list so only people i get on with were there :lol:

We had a 2 course meal, played some games like you..measure the bump, guess the weight and d.o.b, eye colour ect...
Got some lovely presents aswell..sooooo many clothes for baby but all appreciated and very cute indeed!!! :) Some little pamper goodies for me aswell which was very nice. Favourite present was a winnie the pooh photo frame engraved with Ava's name. :) :cloud9:

Not having a baby shower here, i just expect people to buy me things :D

Great idea though, wish i was organised enough but i'm not and most of my friends are boys... so no luck there either :D

My friend/mum/godsister are secretly planning one, although its not a secret as they sent me an invite through the post the other day, plus my mate keeps updating me with who is attending.

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all really, im not one for enjoying the attention and there are quite a few of my friends and family going but still it will be nice to catch up with everyone :)

Hope mine is as enjoyable as yours was xxx

Try and enjoy it - think of it as attention for your baby, not you x x x:)

Sounds lovely Zazu :)

I also had a baby shower yesterday afternoon at a little hotel in new brighton, i have known about it for ages as i had to make up a guest list so only people i get on with were there :lol:

We had a 2 course meal, played some games like you..measure the bump, guess the weight and d.o.b, eye colour ect...
Got some lovely presents aswell..sooooo many clothes for baby but all appreciated and very cute indeed!!! :) Some little pamper goodies for me aswell which was very nice. Favourite present was a winnie the pooh photo frame engraved with Ava's name. :) :cloud9:

Sounds like u had a lovely day x x x

I wanted a baby shower as it's a good excuse to have a get together with the girls before LO arrives so I hinted to one of my close friends and she was like oh it's to American :( I'm gonna see if I can hint it to someone else instead now!

Im having one in a couple of weeks. my mums meant to be arranging it but so far its mainly me doing it all because she has serious anxiety issues at the moment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back