Baby Shower

LucyH

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

My Sister & mum threw me an AMAZING baby shower yesterday in her garden!!

Made me feel very special - All my friends and family came and it was such a lovely day

Really wanted to share the settings with you...

Having a baby in 4 weeks time, now feels very real....

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 15
  • GetAttachment.aspx (2).jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx (2).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • cakes.jpg
    cakes.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
thats so cool! hope someone throws me a baby shower! lol xxx

Looks amazing! and the sun was shining!

Glad you had a good time. What goodies did you/baby get?

Awww - how nice! My mate was going on about doing us a baby shower but we never sorted anything! Glad you had a lovely day!

Awww... that looks absolutely lovely Lucy

Looks u had a good time what goodies was you given hun x I know im havin a baby shower when im in the third timesteter

That's look lovely!! Glad you had a lovely day!! My sil is throwing me one! I can't wait :D

Looks lovely - I assume you're having a girl with all that pink? :)

Thats so great....glad you posted the pics....I am actually not sure if I will have baby shower as all my girl friends are either single or without babies..and my parents are based abroad..but do hope some one does..:)

lovely baby shower hunni!! bet it was a real special day :) cakes look so yummy!! xxxx

Thanks ladies,

It was a perfect day!! Very happy!! I got LOTS of amazing stuff - 2 hampers full of baby stuff - A hamper full of stuff for the hospital bag!! Amazing!

I got everything I need & more, bath, changing mat,clothes, bedroom projector, play mat, swing, boucner, you name it I got it!! BT bay monitors, etc etc..... I could not believe all the things people brought me!!!!! My friends & family spoilt me & bump LOADS!!!

awwwwwww Annie, nope Im TEAM YELLOW - My sister just made it very girlie for us - She wanted to make a cupcake/sweet American theme!! Perfect for me because I love her cupcakes and sweets!!
Looks lovely - I assume you're having a girl with all that pink? :)

My sister cupcake business is - www.therosepetalbakery.com - Check it out her cupcakes are AMAZING!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back