My special gift!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share with you what my OH did yesterday morning.
Well normally when he gets up and ready for work he will give me a kiss bye, but yesterday I woke up and thought it was early, my oh wasn't in bed so I thought he was getting ready, until I looked at the clock and it was late, :roll:
I rolled over and found 2 single red roses and a message saying ' I love you' on it ! :D next to me in bed!!!

We've been having a few problems since Owen was born but I think were getting on alot better now!

Then he rings me to tell me he's booked me 2 tickets to go and see a comedian I love (Ross noble) for september!

He never does stuff like this and I feel really loved , I am so happy! :D

Sorry it's long but i wanted to share it with you. :roll:

Thanks for reading x x

thats so sweet it bought a little tear to my eye :D , i wish Alan still did things like that :( sometimes i feel so withdrawn from him...I know its natrual to change when you have been together longer and they will never be like they were in the beginning but if he did something like that it would mean so much to me :(

That is soooo nice, i know it can be hard sometimes after u have had a child but when ur OH does things like that it makes up for all the bad times u have :hug:

thats really gr8 im glad use r gettin on so well!! my oh wud never dream of doin summit like tht!! :hug:

aww thats so sweet hun
if only it hapened 2 all of us :( lol
xxx

aww thats so sweet hun
if only it hapened 2 all of us :( lol
xxx

that is so sweet... i'm glad your getting on..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back