Special needs of help

AyeshaD

Reaction score
As you lot may know now last night was one hell of surprise. My hubby mom was in coma for a month and half and came out from as she was recovering slowly thought she could get better because of slow response shes making. all last week, she could heard us and laugh a little but yesterday after last visit few hours later BOMB, phone call delivering bad news and said " she passed away!" my heart stop just froze for 2 secs but automatically thought of my hubby since hes too attached to his mom, it will reflect him even more and hit him hard.

How would you comfort a guy that grieve so much and what would you say and do to make it bit better?

To be honest nothing will make it better for him right now, all you can do is be there for him if he needs/wants anything. Sorry for you loss hun x

Sorry for your loss. I lost my mum three years ago. There's nothing you can do or say just be there to hold him and listen. His life will never be the same again and he will always feel the loss but gradually hour by hour, day by day he will learn to live with it. X

Oh I'm so sorry to read about this. I worry every day that we're gona get the same call regarding my father in law.

As the others have said, nothing u can say or do will make it better, just make sure ur hubby knows ur there for him. Don't try to force him to talk about it if he doesn't want to. If u just simply be there for him, he'll talk about it when he's ready.

Sorry again for ur loss! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hugs the only thing that heals is time.no words ever make it better.u sound really loving and im sure he will take much comfort from u and your LO.sorry for your loss xx

oh god, that must be awful. i agree with the others, just be there for him. nothing you say will make him feel any better, it will just take time. it may be worth having putting in place some sort of support for yourself too, perhaps a member of your family? sometimes the impact of the death of a loved one can overspill onto others (ie. you as you are providing the support) and can be a bit overwhelming at times no matter how supportive you are. it would just maybe ease the pressure you may feel at times and allow you to be as supportive as you can. just a thought x

Oh gosh :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't have anything more to add to what the other girls have said, it's good advice.

Just sending :hug: and thinking about you and your hubby. xx

Last edited:
Thanks guys really appreciated, today was the funeral the goodbye day, the day everyone will emotional...Hope everything will okay.. thanks again for your advice, so nice and supportive girlies..

Awk hun :hug: Hope you and your hubby are ok. It's really tough losing someone. You being there for him will be a great strength to him. Thinking about you both. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back