My scan!

Great news, glad all went well. It's so weird to think that they sleep! Lol.

xx

I'm so pleased to see your scan pics and to hear that your little baby is doing well, when I joined the forum you were the first person I remember and I just want to say I'm so pleased things are going so well after what you went through, well done Hun this is great xx

I'm so pleased to see your scan pics and to hear that your little baby is doing well, when I joined the forum you were the first person I remember and I just want to say I'm so pleased things are going so well after what you went through, well done Hun this is great xx

Thanks so much! Xxx

yippeee!!! so glad it went well xxx

YAY!! So pleased for you, great pics xxx

The pics are amazing. Congrats hun. So pleased for you. I's amazing how clear it is and what you can see at just over 11 weeks. Amazing! xx

Last edited:
Aaah I've just seen this ^_^ Sooo glad everything was great! Was thinking about you today and sending positive thoughts your way. Really happy for you :D

Aww I'm so pleased for u mrsmc-the scan pictures are mega cute. Can't believe how quickly time is flyin (maybe doesn't feel like it for u) ul soon be in tri 2 :)

I'm gonna place my bet on it been a boy btw,not sure y but I have a gut feeling xxxx

Awww that's so lovely, I'm thinking about getting a private scan, I'd love one!
Glad everything is well hunnie xxx

He he spent most of last night staring at the pictures he he
Emmamb everyone is saying boy, must be the miners hat!

:yay: so pleased all went well, gotta run to work but will come back to chat more later xxx

Hi, me again, so they didnt do your bloods and the nuchal scan at the same time? I had my blood done then half an hour later he called me in for the scan and he already had the results. After looking at the baby (and giving us a view from every angle) he showed us the nuchal sack and how thin it was and then put it all the computer and gave us a print out of the percentage. Are you saying you didnt have this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back