My Scan - Good and Bad News *updated*

aww congrats on the baby hun,

im sorry about the loss tho.

xxx

Louise! Congratulations! That's a lot to get your head around but it sounds like you are on top of it all. Fantastic that you've got a healthy baby in there! Hoorah! We're pregnant together again!
L xx :hug:

Just got up :lol: Bloody heat!!!

I just think I'm very lucky to have a beautiful Zara Para and another one on the way. It's more than a lot of people get so I'm very grateful.

Right, night night again.

Oh my, how brave you are....I bet its been a sad day but its also fantastic news there is a healthy baby, so CONGRATS to you

My thoughts and hugs are coming you way, enjoy your sleep xxxxxxxxxxxxx :sleep: :hug:

im glad ur happy and thats the main thing at the mo big cuddles 4 u!!! :hug:

Congratulations Louise, Im very pleased to here that your surviving twin is doing well.

Only just saw this babe, sorry it didn't have the best outcome, but HUGE congrats too :)

congrats on the new zara on the way ;) sorry to haer about the twin

wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months

Sorry to hear about the twin, but its great to hear that the other baby is doing so well :hug:

so sorry about your loss hun :( glad the other one is nice and strong congratulations xxxxx

hi Louise,

so glad one of your babies is healthy... here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you both...

hugs and prayers for you both

Fiona

congratulations louise glad all is ok with the baby, sorry for the loss of the other twin, well done for being strong but its ok to grieve for the other one, we are here for you if you need to do that. lots of love and im sure the remainder of the pregnancy will be fine, can't wait to see the pic xx :hug:

I admire your way of thinking........ sorry for your loss

and CONGRATULATIONS for your little bean ! so glad he/she is doing well :hug:

hopefully the :puke: :puke: will stop soon x

Congratulations Louise!! I am sorry about other bubba... I lost my sons' twin at 10 weeks.

I hope you have a healthy, happy and "no nausea" pregnancy!!! :D

Hugs :hug:
Emilia xx

Sorry Ive only just responded - i dont get to come on here often this days.

And I'm sorry to hear of the loss of one of your twins. It is good news and a blessing though to hear of the other one and I wish u and happy, healthy (and cooler!) 9 months.

L x

Hi hun :wave:

I am so sorry about the smaller twin babe :hug:

But a huge Congratulations for the other baby, that is brilliant news!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back