Had scan, good and bad news.

glad the bean is ok- hope you can try and get some rest :hug:

Glad to hear your baby is doing well, but am sorry to hear you are having problems already

Matt did that to Ella this morning in her ready brek :wall: Only realised when I took a mouthful of mine :puke: It was in date, but still didn't smell right :puke:

Sami my fingers a crossed hun, I'm sure everything will be fine :)

This is so weird my OH gave me bad milk in my coffee this morning!

My stomach is still giving me greif, I'm rubbish with dairy as it is, I only buy milk in single pint cartons and chuck it after 2 days I'm that funny about it. My mums was in date but it had gone creamy :?
Milk is gross as it is :puke:

Hi Sami,
Glad your bud is blooming well, Sorry to hear complications again. I know it will be hard for you but try to get as much rest as possible. Oh as for dodgy tummy! just over my food poison.. it wasn't nice :puke: But no ill effect on baby apparently :cheer: sending you a feel better soon hug :hug: take care and keep u s posted on your wellbeing :wave:

Hi girls, feel a bit better today, gonna have to post you my scan picture in a bit. Sickness is easing too for some reason! Dunno if it's because I caught up on sleep at the weekend while Damo was away at my parents and the in-laws, but I feel better. Still shattered but coping better with it coz I don't feel as sick. (It will probably come back now i've said this) :lol:
Trying to find out more bout the problem with my uterus today, I have no idea about it really :? Don't know why it would do this, didn't know last time either, just the fact that it's weak or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back