Had scan, good and bad news.

Well I had the scan and the good new is baby is still doing okie, little buds of arms and legs and a heart beat. I'll post the picture later. Oh and my date changed back to May 7th, I'm 8 weeks and 4 days.
Bad news is my uterus is not coping again already and the lining is coming away like it did with Damien, and I have pools of blood round the sac and the baby. Got another scan in a couple of weeks to check the baby is coping okie.

Can never be straight forward can it. :(

Sami sorry to hear that :hug:

Is there anything they can do to help this time?

Gald to hear baby is doing ok but sad to hear about your other problems.

you just try to have anice relaxed weekend and take it easy and look after yourself and that baby!m :hug:

No just got to rest and take it easy again, and pray for the best. The only plus to it is that I had this problem with Damien and he made it, but with him I could rest more, I used to stay in bed all day pretty much, or sit on the forum. This time I can't really.

Yeah thats the trouble when you already have one!

I really am sure its going to turn out ok for you hun, easier said than done but try and focus on the positives. Like you say, things always go straight forward/better for others I know how you feel there! :hug:

Talking to you on msn :D

im sorry hun i hope it all goes ok keeping fingers crossed :pray:

cas xx

glad baby doing ok smai, im sorry to hear you have other problems, maybe you should rethink giving damien to your mum for the rest of the 9 months :) :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
Gald to hear baby is doing ok but sad to hear about your other problems.

you just try to have anice relaxed weekend and take it easy and look after yourself and that baby!m :hug:

Ditto

I really hope everything goes ok Sami *Hugs*

Charm X

glad baby is ok hun try and rest as much as possible xxxx

glad baby is ok hun :hug:

i know its hard but try and rest and try not to worry too much, hope everything works out ok for u hun xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad things are good with the bubs, all you can do is try and rest Sami, although i know it must be hard with Damien on the go! :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:
Not been helped by the fact mum gave me bad milk in my tea yesterday and my stomach has been in knots, stupid woman :roll:

:hug:

aw, great news that baby's doing fine! :cheer: But sorry to hear you've got the same problem again, I'm sure all will turn out well in the end, even if rests are few and far between :(

sorry to hear that hun, and hope everything turns out ok

sarahxxx

Great news about baby, sorry you having to go through the same again though :hug:

I know it's gonna be hard to rest but take naps when Damian does and sod the housework!!

Hi Sami,
Glad to hear bubs is doing well - and they've put you forward a few days! Sorry to hear about the problems with your uterus :( as you say - Damien was fine.......so thats good hope for you :pray:

Oh Sami, glad to hear your little baby is all present and correct but not so good that you've got problems again. Fingers crossed all will be fine. Look after yourself though and don't overdo it.
Lxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back