My poor little munchkin!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I have made so many mistakes today!

He woke up sweating this morning so had to completely change him whilst he was screaming for breakfast, I must have over dressed him last night and our bedroom gets really warm :wall2:

Then I got behind on the sterilising and he had to wait for brunch :wall2:

Then at lunch I dropped a whole tin of powder all over the place, only opened it yesterday, so daddy had to literally run to Waitrose cos it was our last one :wall2:

Went out for a walk late afternoon and I must have over dressed him again, came back and he was soaked with sweat again :wall2: (I checked his temp this time and it's normal)

Put him in a sleepsuit and clean nappy but forgot to make sure his willy was pointing down and he soaked through :wall2:

Gave him his tea and forgot to give the infacol so then he had major wind :wall2:

He's now safely in his bouncer under the watchful eye of daddy. Even got the OH to check the straps in case I hadn't done the harness up properly! I'm used to paying for my mistakes but when it's Bertie that suffers I just feel like crap.

Am now having a glass of wine to calm my guilt lol xxxxxxxxx

lol poor bertie and poor you, tomorrow is another day and put today down to experience hugs xxx

Sounds like a bad day, don't stress too much about it, we all do things like that, tomorrow can only get better x

sounds like just one of those days, i wouldnt feel bad, we all have them. x

Oh hun I was once told the best mums in the world don't pretend to be perfect they admit their mistakes, learn from them and move on. Hugs to you hun. Tomorrow is another day. xxxxxxx

Oh we all have off days from time to time... No real harm done, so try not t worry. Tomorrow is the start of a new week... Xx

Thanks ladies. Have stayed in today out of harm's way lol xxxxxxxx

Tomorrow will be better hun! Its just one of those days!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back