Get a grip mummy!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Had a great night with Albert last night. Would have been even better too except at 3am he started crying, so lifted him out of the basket. And this is what I found....

Moses basket - soaked
Blanket - soaked
Sleepsuit - soaked
Vest - soaked

Nappy - DRY :shock:

I have no idea how I managed it :wall2: xxxxxxxx

It must have been. It was one of those things though that woke me right up wondering about it lol

I bet it was that his willy was up! I took off AJs the other day cos his babygro and that was soaked through but nappy was pretty dry!!! I figured out his willy was pointing to his leg and so it all shot out of the rubbish huggies nappy!!! lol

I used to have leaks with huggies all the time, defo didnt suit us

Pampers don't agree with Henry at all. He is a huggies boy. And my niece is a pampers girl! Lol

Pampers Were worse than hugging for us. Tescos been amazing though apart from when my Oh changes the nappies Sometimes. Only thing is We still have a box of size 4 Pampers which I'm dreading using xxx

I bought shed loads of huggies when they were on offer and they appear to leak on my little girl. DOH!!!!!!!

The tesco's own nappies are fab and really cheap. We are working our way through the ones I ordered from Justforbums then I might swap back.

They have leaked lots but not sure if the nappies are to blame or if it's Albert's skinny little arse lol

Lol I keep checking now that Theo's boy bits are pointing down ! Ha ha

Pampers Were worse than hugging for us. Tescos been amazing though apart from when my Oh changes the nappies Sometimes. Only thing is We still have a box of size 4 Pampers which I'm dreading using xxx

Why not sell them to a pampers-user, and use the money to buy your favourites? There's no point stressing yourself with something you know won't work. My MIL bought me a pack of eco-friendly nappies which were truly hopeless - I donated them to my neice to use on her dolls! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back