• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor cat :(

suzzi

Reaction score
sorry but i need to rant, my poor cat dissapeared last friday and came sulking back in a right state on sunday, we thought hed been hit bay a car so kept him quiet for a couple of days, he wasnt moaning or crying when we touched him.

anyway he didnt get any better so took him to the vets, who kept him in on a drip and ran some bloods, it turned out hed been poisoned vet said probably by antifreeze!! couldnt believe it.

well yesterday he was still no batter and bloods were worse so ive had to have him put to sleep which has left me and the kids devastated, ive been cying all night and today, i only lost his brother 6 weeks ago he dissapeared, the thing it over the last few years ive lost 5 cats 4 of whom without a trace all microchipped and homely cats not wandarers.

i was warned a while ago that one of the neighbours kills cats but i cant beleive someone could be so cruel.

sorry just needed to rant, im going to inform the rspca just incase there are any other x

OMG hun how awful. Sounds like you do have a sicko living near you. Can't believe ppl can be so cruel. :cry: Dunno what I'd do but I think I defo report it to the police at least xxxxxx

:hugs:

Oh no that's horrid!!
I absolutely adore cats and don't see why people have such a problem with them!

What a selfish nasty cruel thing for somebody to do :-(

X

What a c***! (Scuse my language) People like that should be shot :mad: What did the poor thing ever do to them....

Sorry to hear you've lost so many kitties recently hun. I'd be devastated if I lost either of mine :( xx

Oh my god! I'm so sorry to hear about your cat (and other cats!) do you know the neighbour? I would mention that you have LO's your cat (you don't need to say he came home) and check out his reaction. Failing that I would contact your local newspaper - I read about someone having the same trouble, only to find that others locally were too. Once it was in the paper and people started commenting on how sick the person poisoning must be, it stopped.

Sorry again about your cat :hugs:

Omg f***ing a-hole! Poor defenceless pussycat :( sorry you had to put him down :( :( must be devastating :( xx

Using Tapatalk

That's so awful :(:( Sounds like there is defo something up.. I'm sorry hun :hug: I've lost 2 cats and they're like little people.. Hope you're ok xxx

So sorry to hear this hun, some people are just so cruel, they should be give a taste of their own medicine. Wonder how they would like anti-freeze

Sometimes I hate people!

:( so sorry hun, dont kknow how i would feel if someone did that to my cats so ppleased they are indoor ones xx

Oh that makes my blood boil!! Poor cat, and poor you :( xx

Thanks all x x x still feel very fragile and upset at the moment just need to be strong enough to let rspca know without cryng down the phone to them

So sorry to hear about your cat, that's so sad. There are some sick people in the world :-( I would call the police as well as the rspca xxx

Im so sorry Suzzi, what a nasty piece of work to say the least, I hope karma comes back and bites them in the ass!!!

(((hugs)))

Eileen xxx

How awful!

I am really sorry to read this. xx

sorry to say but even i don't like cats

Dont see what relevance your comment has.

It's not about whether you like or dislike cats, it's about cruelty and how wrong it is.

I dislike a few people but it doesn't condone hurting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back