My poor baby (kitty!)

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Last week I posted a thread about my cat Tobey peeing on the couch, well I decided to take him to the vets on Monday. They wanted to book him in for today to do some tests. The vet phoned at 12.30pm to tell me he has a heart condition! :cry: It is nothing too serious. One side of his heart is larger than the other side. He is going back in 4 weeks for another check up and if his heart is still the same then he'll be on medication for the rest of his life. Poor wee man, he is only a year old.. my little baby! He is currently crashed out under the dining table. Aww, I feel so sorry for him but at least we know about it now.

noor_usman said:
aww poor little mite. hope it doesn't affect him too much :hug:

Good thing is that the vet said it shouldn't affect him at all. He isn't at risk of dying young and should live to good old age! :) Obviously as he gets older they'll need to monitor his heart more carefully but he is still a baby... especially in my eyes! :wink: I am just glad this has been diagnosed at a young age.

kazlin said:
Hugs to little kitty :hug:

I just gave him a hug from me and one from you! He is running about like Speedy Gonzales chasing after his ball! :rotfl: He certainly doesn't look like a kitty with a heart condition! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back