My poor baby girl.....

lozzi

Reaction score
...was leggin it down the winding path at alexandra park and she decked it :(

poor baby..

there was blood EVERYWERE :cry: :cry: tbh i think i was more upset than her...

shes got a proper thick top lip and a lil graze on her nose... and some lil grazes on her hands/fingers...

my poor baby :(

it was like watching in slow motion as i ran tryin to stop her from hitting the deck...

my poor lil lady ...

and it was the first time in ages that grandad went to the park with us......

poor bam bam :(

awww poor little bubba.

Did she cry lots?

Is she ok now (apart from brusing etc?

shes well asleep at the mo..

she cried a lil bit but then she saw a big rock and it was "whats it? .. whats it?" pointing...

its really swollen adn there is a lil bit of bruising naer her filtrum..

god my baby :(

oh bless her, its horrible isn't it. she'll be ok it will make her stronger.

Poor baby! Lozzi it probably did reall hurt you more then her......kiddies are so resiliant when it comeas to falls and knocks and bumps!

you shud see her lil lip this morning :( massively swollen (trout pout style :( )

she is proper not bothered tho.. she's at her usual attempt to climb everywere and scare mummy to death..

me dad keeps saying "oh dont worry she'll do a lot worse in her life time" but thsi is my little baby :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: Mouth injuries always bleed everywhere... :roll: the soon shrug it off... :lol: just remember lots of cuddles and a packet of chocolate buttons works wonders... :wink: for mummy of course.... :lol:

lozzi said:

Alexandra Park! Now there's a blast from the past, I used to live 2 minutes from there!!

Hope your little girl is OK now xxx

Aw bless her. Lips bleed loads, Austin's caught his a couple of times ( :roll: ) and covered me in blood both times as I've cuddled him better. They heal so quickly when they're small, I hope she's better soon. :hug:

debecca said:
lozzi said:

Alexandra Park! Now there's a blast from the past, I used to live 2 minutes from there!!

Hope your little girl is OK now xxx

first time ive been... its lovely huh!!

we went at 8pm, adn the park was FULL of families wtih kids still... really nice atmosphere :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back