help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilkers

Reaction score
hiya

I just wanted your opinions please...

Evie has always slept from 7pm to 6am since she was 8 weeks old. Anyway, the past 2 nights she has had her last bottle and gone to sleep only to wake up an hour or so later. Then she won't sleep. She's done the same tonight...she's still up now

Can teething effect the sleep pattern?? She's had red cheeks, fist in mouth and dribble etc for ages now but this sleep thing is a first. Her bum is also a little red. Her temp is fine. She's clingy and whingy.

We've tried everything tonight in cluding Calpol to ease the pain and to get her back off but nothing is working.

Does anyone have any advice please?????

sounds like teething, Jack is doing the same at mo.

Not sure what to suggest though if you've tried calpol.. have you tried teething gel/powder? :hug:

Can I use the gel if I've given her calpol? The calpol was about 2 hours ago

hmmm i'm not sure hun. I can't see why not cos I think it's just to numb their gums rather than a medication but don't take my word as not 100% sure.. maybe try nhs website of even call nhs direct to get advice.. ? :)

Yeh u can give calpol & teething gel... Ellies been the same for about 2 weeks, today ive noticed a white line in her gum so im hoping its the nasty tooth thats causing all this trouble!

U tried the teething rings u put in fridge?

That definitely sounds like teething to me. DD is a great sleeper and if she ever fusses, there's a tooth popped or about to pop through the next day.

I would try New Era teething tablets, I think they are fab. You can get them from Holland and Barratt. Not much use tonight, I know, but they are great.

I hope you get some sleep. DD will fuss in the evening but still sleep through after 9pmish - I hope this is similar for you too!

Valentine Xxx

thanks

she finally went to sleep at about 11.30 last night.

She's been on New era tablets for a while...hopefully we might see a tooth soon although I'm not holding out much hope as I can't see anything as yet!

Got tickets to see Bon Jovi tonight but don't think we're gonna go :cry: :cry: can't leave her like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back