My old friend :(

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
Think I've got a water infection- annoyingly I've drunk alot today but just woke up with the urge to pee went to loo and sure enough got that usual smell (sorry tmi) and now I'm feeling like I constantly need the toilet :wall2:

i'm downstairs on the sofa drinking water but this is not fun. I hate urine infections. I had a spate of them about 6/8 years ago and have managed to avoid them since.

Looks like they're back with a vengeance now :(

Booo :-( hope you feel better hon. X x

Weirdly I now feel ok! Drank half a pint if water, went back to sleep, just been to loo and nothing! Wtf!!

Anyone else have this before?

I have suffered UTI quite regular the last year so it is something I will need to look out for. Midwife has told me if I think I have one just to hand sample into dr and they will get it tested no need to book an appointment. Hopefully your surgery would be just as helpful if you need to put your mind at rest. I have heard needing to go more frequently though is a symptom some people get in tri1 so hopefully that is all it is for you.

My docs are good for short notice appointments. I phoned up this morning at 8.10 and had an appointment with the nurse for 8.30.

I def have blood in my urine. So I've been given a course of antibiotics (amoxicillin) which I have to take for the next 5 days. Grateful I went as its got worse since, despite my best efforts with drinking fluids and they're testing my sample to make sure I've got the right antibiotics.

I've been prone to uti's in the past but I haven't had one for ages. Knew the signs straight away. Think it's cause I was busting for the loo before my scan so had to hold that's been my downfall this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back