Wee Fright **updated**

fynemum

Reaction score
Tonight when I went to the loo, I wiped, got up turned to flush and saw the water red....... :shock: I got a fright as i said... I had a feel and myself and there was no blood there :dance: :pray:
I had a lot of blood in my urine, Which turned the water red
I haven't been very well for a while, and I am on anti-biotics for a viral infection, So this was a bit of a surprise....
When i cough or I am sick I wet a little.(wearing pads constantly)..this has been going on for over 10 days now, so now i am thinking maybe i have strained my urethra (sp) pee tube what ever it's called....
I am waiting on a bladder scan as i have had traces of blood in my urine on many occasions, only traces not visable like this time, but NO Infection......So they can do a scan but nothing else until baby is born if they find anything......Am a wee bitty worried about that too if I am honest... Sorry waffling on again... :oops:
Anyway...Does anyone know if taking the anti-biotics could have made the blood come on heavier?
I have a Scan on Friday to check up on baby...which i am so looking forward to, But with all the coughing and straining of being sick, well I just want to be told all is well and that the blood was a one off....
Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you so very Much
Thanks for reading too..long post sorry, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

i dont have any info i'm affraid but wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope everything gets sorted and its just a one off like you said :D

and good luck with your scan tomora :cheer:

Sorrt to hear that hun :hug:

So the doctors don't know what it is? Are they keeping a close eye on you? Have they ruled out its linkde to your infection or medication.

There must be something going around, both me and my son have viral infections at the mo :(

Hope all turns out ok, keep us posted xxx

Cant help you Yvonne im afraid but hope you are ok and get it sorted out soon :hug: xxx

Thank you for all the hugs girls..... Truth is I am feeling sorry for myself and well the hugs are appreciated.... :)
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi Yvonne! Sound like your having a really rough time. I hope that they are looking after you well and that you start to feel better soon. Try and take it easy. Big hugs, xx :hug:

Thank you flower... I will get there...Scan tomorrow .... and thanks for the hugs :hug: :hug:
I can't believe how far on you are already.... wow..... looks like your doing well... are you keeping good? Do you know what your having yet? do you want to know?.....
Lv Yvonne xx

sorry to hear your having a rouh time at the moment :hug: . Do you have any news yet?XX :hug:

Great News :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Baby is doing great......14 weeks 2 days.... :dance: got loads of scan pics too......

Also in the post today was an appointment to get my renal system checked out at monklands hospital on the 21st june..... so not too long before i know why i get the blood....

Thanks for all the hugs ladies.....

will post my pics asap....... and i am feeling soooooo much happier.... baby is so active ! !! and a strong heart beat....

Thanks again.... lv Yvonne xxx :hug:

Soo glad everything is ok for you and bubs!

I was very prone to cystitis/uti's before I got pregnant, and I used to turn the toilet red!! It was so bad one time that I thought my AF had arrived 2 weeks early! :shock:

It's very scary, but it's really good that they are going to do a full renal screen on you!

Here's to another happy healthy scottish baby!

xxx

Just saw this Yvonne- glad everything is well :cheer:

:doh: I missed that you are pregnant, here's a very late congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Glad you're getting a renal scan and glad that baby is doing well!

Aw thanks everyone,,, wow gingerpig, I haven't seen you for a long time.... how are you? keeping well I hope :hug: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi Yvonne,

Just saw this post tonight - scary or what! Sounds the same as me the other week...just as well these babies are worth all this hassle in the end, eh? But if they're not careful, they'll have worried us to a frazzle before we even get to 3rd tri! :D

Hey, if you're feeling down/like having a "moan", then it's no bloody wonder, young lady - let it all out. You spend most of your time, propping the rest of us up with your sound advice and encouraging words - you need to learn to "take" sometimes as well as all that giving you do. I hope you realise I "said" that in my sternest voice :)

Another thing, if you're anything like I was the other week - you've just had a terrible shock, a frightening experience: everything is okay and you're so relieved, but that stress you've just experienced has to go somewhere, so don't be a bit surprised if you feel a bit drained (physically and emotionally) for a few days.

As I said in my other post, I'll "see" you in 2nd tri when we get back.

wendy

xx
P.S. noticed you've jumped to 14+ days - you're "streaking ahead", lucky thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back