My OH is driving me mad

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
He tells me to nap when the baby does so I try and he rings and texts me every 5 mins because i'm not picking up.

I ring him back and he tells me that he's taken a half day so I can get some sleep because I'm 'walking around with a face like a slapped arse' the whole way he said it was like I've been nagging him to come home and he makes out like he's doing me this big favour then he says 'it's dead on here I'm just playing games I might as well come home'

Your bored then? Not doing me a favour!

I tell him again not to bother and he says 'no its fine I'll come home, do the shopping, look after the baby then get up and go to work again tomorrow' like he's SERIOUSLY being put out when in reality he'll sit and play his football manager game ignoring the baby like he's done since coming home!

GRRRRRRR

They make you sick don't they? They think because they physically leave the house to go to work they are the only ones doing anything!
I swear my OH thinks I sit watching day time TV in my PJ's all day!
Can the games console mysteriously break one day??:fib: That might force him into taking a more active roll, even if just for a short time.

I even asked him why he's allowed to be tired and I'm not. He had no answer to that! He knows I'm the one up all night whereas he's sleeping on the sofa with no interruptions!

He's just text and apologised saying he just wants to help and he's sorry for being rude. At least he's realised!

My oh is exactly the same, only ever mentions how appreciative he is of what I do when he wants something x

My OH does exactly the same acts like he's doing me some really big favour looking after Phoebe and then ignores her by going on his computer or whatever. He decided to clean the kitchen yesterday :shock: but then afterwards he said 'aren't you going to thank me for cleaning the kitchen?' errr no it's your kitchen too and you don't thank me for doing everything else round the house!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Ugh rach my oh is the same! He came down this morning and said 'ive made the bed and rinsed the shower out after I've been in and ill take the rubbish out when I go'

I just said 'oh' as in what do you want a medal? If I sat and told him all the little jobs I've done he'd never leave!

They think just cause they work its not their house to look after or child to sort out x

I have 2 and one on the way and my OH still does this. He thinks he's doing me a huge favour by getting up with the kids to let me sleep in and mostly just plays on his phone.
Must just be a bloody man thing xx

tapatalking!!!

How annoying! Made me laugh about the phoning and texting though - my OH is exactly the same! He's on a business trip atm and made me promise that I would go to bed when the kids do, i.e. at 8.30, to catch up on some much-needed sleep - which, like a good girl, I did. And then he sent me 3 text messages at 10, 10.30 ad 11 o'clock, all about some nonsense that happened to him during his day and evening. Men! Honestly!

When my OH was on paternity leave he insisted I napped when Albert did and said he's watch him. I just settled us both down for a sleep, thinking the OH would watch the baby for me and he said "well if your going to sleep I'm going down the pub" :shock: piss off then!

So annoying!

My OH works for my dad, just the two of them run the business.

Basically they process the orders, pack them ( which takes an hour or two max cause I used to do it!) and then play the play station and browse YouTube etc....

It does my head in cause OH comes home and moans he's been at work all day. I'm like, you've got the easiest job ever! And you get paid well for it! His response is "yeah but just being at work all the time is tiring" I'm like wtf, I'm working 24/7!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Must be a man thing! I'm sure they think that they are doing us a favour when they do something for THEIR child!!

My oh is exactly the same. Drives me up the wall and when he's playing his beloved FIFA 12 and I ask him to keep an eye on leo for a tiny bit while I have a nap or do the bottles or whatever he does this and carries on playing then acts loudly like leandros playing too not good when I'm napping

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339102335507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339102335507.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 10
My oh is exactly the same. Drives me up the wall and when he's playing his beloved FIFA 12 and I ask him to keep an eye on leo for a tiny bit while I have a nap or do the bottles or whatever he does this and carries on playing then acts loudly like leandros playing too not good when I'm napping

he does look very cute there though!!

I know hehe. Only thing is leandro gets bored after a while and starts grizzling then oh loses and gets all stroppy. Hes got that stupid xbox live so plays against other people.I'm constantly telling him not to play it when he's watvhing him x

My OH is exactly the same!! He likes to just close the conservatory doors and carry on playing so he can't hear her crying though!!!!

Must be a man thing! I'm sure they think that they are doing us a favour when they do something for THEIR child!!

This is SO true! When OH came in he was like, " I'll take her out for a drive, let you get some stuff done in the house" :wall: needless to say I made myself dinner and had a bath! :roll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have to tell you about yesterday!

I was making dinner so he offered to bath Tyler (made a big song and dance)

He literally had him in the bath for 5 mins! Then I had to dry and massage him!

:wall: :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back