Oh my god!!!!

Oh I feel for you! It's so much easier when they're at work isn't it?! My OH doesn't like CIO thankfully, but he does suggest giving him calpol every time he cries! Drives me potty! If he's ever left in charge this child will be overfed & drugged up to the eyeballs! Stick to your guns, it sounds like you're making great progress.

O god yeah I get that! Every squeek 'it's his teeth, give him something'

I was wondering about you the other day was start a thread. How's things going?

Aw thanks for asking! I'm much better thanks, I've still got a very small hole in boob & nurse comes 3 times a week now to dress it, but we're almost there, thank God! I has no idea it was going to take so long to heal! My main worry now is that the boob I'm feeding from is huge and the boob with the hole has shrunk right down so I'm seriously lopsided. I'm wondering if I might be possible to feed from the other one again when it's fully healed so they might even out??! I think the milk has almost gone but going to see if I can get it going again, got a hospital appointment tomorrow so will ask- although they never know anything about breastfeeding! Bit miserable about my body, c section scar, stretch marks, saggy tummy, hole in boob & now different size boobs! It's not pretty! Of course Isaac is totally worth it & I'm so pleased I continued feeding with one side, I'm pretty much exclusively feeding from it now & I do love breastfeeding despite what's happened!
Hope you OH is starting to see sense! I'm working on Isaac's self settling at the moment, he's not very good at it!

it is possible to relactate so it might be doable to get your supply back if a lot of hard work. id ring LLL for advice too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back