My nose is driving me nuts....

Daggers

Reaction score
is it just me or is anyone getting a blocked nose - mainly when sleeping?
I had this with my first preg and should have realised I was preggers this time round when I was suffering with continuous blocked nose (as this was one of my symptoms the first time round). Thought it had finally disappeared a while back, but it's come back with avengance. Woke up early this morning 4-5am and couldn't go back to sleep cause I couldn't breath! So spent the rest of the day feeling pants! Also doesn't help knowing that I have nose spray in my medicine cabinet which I can't use -cause I'm preggers :x .
Sorry to whinge just seeing if anyone else is sharing these symptoms with me....

I had this too!!! I didn't connect in to being pregnant until I saw in a book that it was a symptom!

I managed to get nasal spray from the doctors, maybe you could try that. :hug:

I have exactly the same every morning!!!!
It was one of my first symptoms!!!!!

i had this in the first few weeks too! i kept thinking i was getting a cold and then read in one of my books that its actually a symptom lol
the joys of pregnancy lol

Me too! It's a bloody nightmare. I sneezed day and night for about 8 weeks!! :roll:

It's still as stuffed as the tube on a Monday morning...

xx

Oh I had this too! Had it? lol I STILL have it :roll:

my nose is still blocked up and OMG do I snore now!! :oops: I woke myself up the other night and thought what the hell is that noise and then realised it was me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You could try those Breathe Easy strips which stick on your nose and open the passages. I've heard they can help.

Sus x

good gravey I hope my blocked nose doesn't last as long as some of you ladies have had it! If I recall correctly with my previous preg it went away after my 1st tri - I think :think: ?
Sus tried the strips last time round and did they work.... of course not, still maybe it will work for some one else.
Last night ended up sleeping somewhere between half way sitting up and lying down, not very comfortable but at least it was a bit better then the night before.
hmmmm wonder what's next, well at least I'm nearly out of here and onto the next tri, never thought it would happen it seems to have taken so long!

I have that too and my OH keeps complaining I'm snoring :roll:

Mine also seems to have developed into hayfever too :(

Hope yours clears up soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111