Blowing nose :(

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Why is it the first time u notice your kitchen plug hole needs a scrub is when your heads in the sink?
Every time i blow my nose i heave badly.. i havent been sick yet but this morning i was VERY close! I hate having this stuffy blocked nose 24/7!!
If i had eaten this morning i would have been, but instead it was nothing coming up but painful burps lol!
Is there anything we can take for stuffy noses so i dont have to go thru this every time i blow my nose??

im like this with every preg darling,i hate being congested and its what makes me gag and throw up,not a lot you can do really i think,try steaming yourself regulary to loosen it :puke: :hug:

Never thought of steaming.. :think: may have to give it a bash..
Its like a thick layer from my nose down my throat its awful! :cry:

DITO!!!!!

I constantly seem to have amucus slide from nose to throat!

My nose is constantly stuffed and has been for the last 10 weeks...aaaarrgghhh!

I can't stand my throat being stuck together at night because of it!

I can't breathe! I can't talk! AAAAAArrrrrgggggggggg!!!!

I've spoken to pharmasists, m/w, doc's and nothing can be done..it's that stupid progesterone and been told that I should expect it for the next 6 months!!!

I've been advised to put drops of olbas oil on a tissue or on my pillow at night..it does actually work,eventualy!

I sympathise with you ladies, it is driving me NUTS!!!

I used olbus oil aswell when i had a cold and also bowls of hot steam for my head...

Hope your feeling better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back