My new pushchair

fuffins1981

Reaction score
I bought a mamas & paps travel system off someone when finances were low. Tax credits paid me money they owed me...So, I went a bought a new pushchair and love it!

Sorry if new pushchair threads are boring lol....But I love pushchairs!

This is a Jane Carrera Pro. With reversible covers (even the hood on the pushchair reverses) and the Matrix Pro car seat that lies back and becomes a carrycot (that can also be used as a carseat lying down). I did not take pics of it in its pushchair form....But it is just as wonderful :) (ignore me....it's my up and down hormones lol)

I got it for a great price in a baby shop in Birmingham. I am so happy with it. Even OH loves it (and pushcairs mean very little to him) It has agreat handle height. We are both tall, so this is very important....I cannot wait to use it!! :cheer: :D

2008_0427sophie0043-1.jpg

2008_0427sophie0040.jpg

2008_0427sophie0043.jpg

2008_0427sophie0042.jpg

This is the first time I have posted pics. I didn't know how to do them! Am very happy now lol

I was thinking about getting that one too, but decided i couldnt afford it! I really like the fact the car seat lies down to a carry cot and i'm pretty sure i read soemwhere you can strap the carry cot in to the car too (not too sure about that tho)

It's lovely!!

The carrycot has great a=safety harnesses and has extra safe connectors that go with it when it is used in the car....Though....Nobody else would be able to be in the back too lol...And myself and OH both have a child from other relationships.

I only splashed out because tax credits owed me...And the guy knocked lots off as he was nearly sold out. I do not believe in spending too much on pushcairs.

I was starting to think no one liked it lol...20 odd views and no replies was making me start feel paranoid!!lol

Looks good :)

I'm a Jane fan and we have the Slalom Pro with Matrix seat.

Sherlock said:
Looks good :)

I'm a Jane fan and we have the Slalom Pro with Matrix seat.

That one is really nice too :)

My OH sister has a Jane too. The double one.

The guy in the shop said they are a great name. He is always quite good because ,e and my mom have both bought from him before....So decided to believe him lol

I was calling in 'Jane' he quickly jumped and said its pronounced hanay (i think) Like Jose, silent J. And there is an accent over the 'e'....So, now keep saying to people....I have an Hanay and they dont even know what I am talking about :rotfl:

Really nice choice, I loevd the Jane Nomad (kind of like the carrera but slightly different) and almost got it. I really like your colour choice- very nice :D

Alex xxx

fuffins1981 said:
I was calling in 'Jane' he quickly jumped and said its pronounced hanay (i think) Like Jose, silent J. And there is an accent over the 'e'....So, now keep saying to people....I have an Hanay and they dont even know what I am talking about :rotfl:

Yup its a Spanish make so saying it 'Hannay' works :)

Sherlock said:
fuffins1981 said:

Yup its a Spanish make so saying it 'Hannay' works :)

It now comes to me that you are Spanish! (or your family is)...Now I know I can call it Hannay and know I am getting it right....and it was not just that the shopkeeper was trying to sound posh! :rotfl:

BeckyJ: That is sooo true. I feel my heartrate pump when I take them off display to see how they push lol Was going to buy the Mamas & Papas Luna....But the colour I wanted seemed overly popular....so I changed my mind.

Alex: Thanks! Only prob is.....can't see pink or blue blankets in ut....But then like OH pointed out, with the carseat muff, and baby born in July, wont need to worry about that for now.

I love the fact the the covers can reverse to the less 'loud' side, incase I have a headache or am in a mardy!!lol

likeing the four wheels, i think we are having to head three whells and would rather have 4.

Sandi

Looks good!

We are also going for the Jane Slalom Pro & Matrix Cup...holding out till end of May though as there is a new colour due out which I love.

xxx

Lisamj said:
Looks good!

We are also going for the Jane Slalom Pro & Matrix Cup...holding out till end of May though as there is a new colour due out which I love.

xxx

Don't tell me that!! :evil: ....I hope I hate the new colour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sandi: I have noticed that most pushchairs are three wheels...and wondered at first in mine would like strange with four wheels. But I actually like the four wheels too.

i've got the slalom pro and matrix cup and love it. couldnt have found a better travel system if i tried :D

Lisamj said:
Looks good!

xxx

What are the new colours?!?!?! I think I am on my way to a full blown pushcahir/ pram addiction. Any talk of new colours/ limited editions and I'm there!

Alex x

ASD123456 said:
Lisamj said:
Looks good!

xxx

What are the new colours?!?!?! I think I am on my way to a full blown pushcahir/ pram addiction. Any talk of new colours/ limited editions and I'm there!

Alex x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe we should start a pushchair addicts annonymous lol

I look at all pushchairs I see on the street. Have even stopped people to ask where they got it from :oops: Rsorting to stalking new moms is not good :rotfl:

Nice pushchair, I love the colours.

Im also a Jane fan, got the Slalom & Matrix Pro

hello
it is lovely
bet you can't wait to use it, i have a mamas and papas travel system second hand as tight for cash but it is lovely
x

Lisamj said:
They are doing a few more colours apparently, the one we like is black and beige. Only place I have seen a photo is as per link below. Spoke to TwoLeft Feet and they should have it by end of May.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230474100/Product.aspx

Thats a nice colour. A lot less loud than mine. Mine screams 'look at me damn you ' :rotfl:

They should provide sun glasses for me and bubs.....and insurance for damage to others eyes :rotfl:

I certainly can't wait to use it ladies. Will have worn out the wheels by ten weeks time though. Pushed it up and down the livingroom a few times. Gonna pack it away tonight for it's own good lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back