got my pushchair

rach

Reaction score
well went today to get my pushchair and they had sold it by mistake and didnt have another one the same to replace it with :(
i had already paid most of it off bar fo 40 pound so the very nice man in the shop let me choose another pushchair which cost 75 pound more without paying the extra was well pleased as its much nicer than the one i originally chose and for good will threw in a changing bag to match it
am absolutely delighted what a result i got a 200 pound pushchair for 125 pound and a free matching changing bag with a changing mat in it :D :D :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't believe they sold your pushchair! the fact that it worked out better for you in the end (which is fab! :D ) is beside the point. Where did you buy it from? :lol:
Companies aren't what they used to be! :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol:

I'm sorry guys but I'm probably going to be asking something that is really stupid just bare with me and keep in mind that I am from the states :lol:

What is a pushchair??? :oops:

xoxo Ree

what one have u got? any pics?

hi ree lol its a pram? a buggy? not sure what u call them?

what u put baby in and push them when u take the out side?

hi everyone
nicki i got it from a little baby shop near where i live they sell all the ranges and they are on average 5- 10 pound dearer than the big shops like mothercare and argos etc but you can choose it and then pay as much as you want when you want and pick it up when your ready for it which is ideal if your short of money cos you can pay 5 pound a time if thats all you have they sell all baby stuff cots walkers cribs everything and they are supposed to keep it until youve paid for it hmmmm that didnt happen in my case which worked out better for me lol :dance:
ree i hope dionnes answer helped
dionne its a graco travel system in navy and beige check its lovely will take a pic when i unpack it out of the box and post it on here prob in next few days
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bet your well excited. i never got chance to get excited with dior lol i didnt even have my pram wen she was born i went to a shop like yours they can order all ranges in and i had only half paid it of and she came early and i was skint having to go out gettin baby food nappies and every thing else... maybe this time il be ready lol

have resized below wouldnt let me delete

LOL...Yep we call them strollers or travel system if it is the car seat and stroller combo. Sorry about that guys!!! :oops:

xoxo Ree

sorry about the size will try and resize the others b4 posting lol thats the car seat bit :roll:

rach I can not believe that you are 30wks already!!! I remember when you first found out you were pregnant!!!!! Man time flies!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Ree

CarSeat.jpg

pushchair.jpg

pushchairopen.jpg

ree its gone so quick i cant believe it myself lol not much longer for you now hunny have you had any more signs? xxxx

rach I am one big huge sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing other then what I have been feeling for weeks!! Hopefully all will be done soon!!! :wink: :wink:

xoxo Ree

awww bless you i bet your right fed up now hun you seem to really be having a tough time of it the last few weeks :( hopefully wont be much longer for you now :pray: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey rach its lovely, looks lovely and snug..
they do that pushchair in a double i feel in love with it when i seen it but it was to wide... urghhh im having a nightmare getting a twin pushchair!

Hey rach a tough time of it seems to be an understatement!! LOL We went and had our ultrasound done and it seems as though Abbie is currently 7lbs 9oz and they will probably be doing a c-section which has me upset but I'm trying not to get to worked up over it until I talk to my midwife I'm hoping that I can convince her to induce me early and not give me a c-section the flip side to it all is that I know by the time I am 39wks Abbie will be here!!! :wink:

This is my last pregnancy and it surely did come in with a bang and it's surely goin out with a bang!!!! :wall:

I love the PUSHCHAIR!!!! :D

xoxo Ree

aww hun im sorry your upset at least now you know theres not much longer to wait when will you see your midwife to find out if you can be induced instead? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back