My new pushchair

Has anyone with the matrix cup car seat actually managed to get it to fit properly in the lying down position. We followed the instructions exactly and it seems to roll on to its side really easily.

We decided we weren't happy with it this way and tried it in the sitting up position instead, but it still seems a little wobbly, though not nearly as bad as the reclined position.

Is that just the way belt secured car seats are? I just cant see how they don't wobble at least a bit if fastened in with a belt. Am I just being paranoid?

Tiggergirl said:
Has anyone with the matrix cup car seat actually managed to get it to fit properly in the lying down position. We followed the instructions exactly and it seems to roll on to its side really easily.

We decided we weren't happy with it this way and tried it in the sitting up position instead, but it still seems a little wobbly, though not nearly as bad as the reclined position.

Is that just the way belt secured car seats are? I just cant see how they don't wobble at least a bit if fastened in with a belt. Am I just being paranoid?

we can fit ours in our l200 warrior in lie flat mode, it doesn;t move at all.
took OH ages to work it out though. he says the instructions are rubbish

We havent tried it yet....OH has to clean his car before we do....And havent tried it in my car, as I can't legally drive mine yet lol

I hope it is stable when we do... :?

LOVE the pram 8) 8)
yeah for tax credits :dance: :dance:
been out to test it yet? :lol:
aww i cant wait to get my pram :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

geordie lass said:
LOVE the pram 8) 8)

It was child tax credits. They stopped paying me from last July. A glitch in the system they called it. I had to keep fighting them. Then two weeks ago, they started sending me my checks. So, after living 200 quid a month down, I take some of it and buy a pushchair...But am happy I have lol

I have bough t my son stuff too. Am leaving the rest for now, for things we will all need over time.

Wont take it outside to test. Wheels have to have never touched the floor outside when bubs first goes in it lol

I've been eyeing that one up online but never seen one in real life. Is it nice to push? What's it like in terms of size, like is it bulky and heavy or small and light? Do you think it will be easy to push in shops and for going on the train?

Sorry for all the questions :roll:

fuffins1981 said:
geordie lass said:
LOVE the pram 8) 8)

It was child tax credits. They stopped paying me from last July. A glitch in the system they called it. I had to keep fighting them. Then two weeks ago, they started sending me my checks. So, after living 200 quid a month down, I take some of it and buy a pushchair...But am happy I have lol

I have bough t my son stuff too. Am leaving the rest for now, for things we will all need over time.

Wont take it outside to test. Wheels have to have never touched the floor outside when bubs first goes in it lol

Glad you finaly got the money they owed you :hug:
i can understand about wantng to wait till your bubba is here before going out :) makes it more special

xJodieLoux said:
I've been eyeing that one up online but never seen one in real life. Is it nice to push? What's it like in terms of size, like is it bulky and heavy or small and light? Do you think it will be easy to push in shops and for going on the train?

The pushchair is 8.5 k in weightI think.

It is lovely to push. Handle height is adjustable. The Matrix car seat is pretty heavy though. Would not be good for carrying your baby round in it...Only for using on the frame or in the car.

In size, it looks similar to m&p pliko pramette/pushchair (if you have seen one really) Not as light as a buggy, but not as heavy as a pram. Just nice (hope some of that made sense!)

fuffins1981 said:
xJodieLoux said:

The pushchair is 8.5 k in weightI think.

It is lovely to push. Handle height is adjustable. The Matrix car seat is pretty heavy though. Would not be good for carrying your baby round in it...Only for using on the frame or in the car.

In size, it looks similar to m&p pliko pramette/pushchair (if you have seen one really) Not as light as a buggy, but not as heavy as a pram. Just nice (hope some of that made sense!)

Thank's. I am buying a big pram for walking to OH's about 2 miles away (were only getting a second hand one, but it will be in good condition). I'm going to get a pushchair too though for going into town on the train etc, at first I was thinking of getting a lightweight stroller (a maclaren one suitable from birth) but I'm worried about how comfy it would be for a newborn and also worried about protection from the weather. So I really don't know what to do at the moment :wall:

I think mamas and papas and silvercross do a great newborn stroller, that looks very comfortable. You can add buggy liners and headmuffs to most strollers to make them comfortable also. I am sure bubs would be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back