my mother in law from hell, please advise

sonia205

Reaction score
i am reli annoyed at absalutly everythink ! Firstly my husbands ex moved loadsa miles away so hubby doesn get to see thm often, and the ex used to say she aint got money to drive half way for him to see his children.. right..Well she is now drivin well over half way more like 3 quaters so my husbands parents can pick them up from bristol! ex lives in Bideford, We r gloucestershire and my husbands parents are in SAUNDERSFOOT west wales. Now they havent seen MY children for well over a year, one of which is only just born and yet they still show no effort to see them , we are expected to travel everywhere! Bristol really isnt that far from us either, but she cant b bothered to travel the extra miles to see us. yet she can travel all those miles for them? Why is she such a bitch to us, god knows my children doesnt deserve her or my mother (another story but she isnt worth it either) I am just reli annoyd, someone please advise me, wat to do cos im just reli annoyed. I just want to loose contact from her at the moment, she isntbothered about my well OUR children just the ex's children so why shud i b bothered?

thanks in advance for replies xx

I'm not sure quite what to say on this to be honest, I do think it's out of order that she is making more effort for her other grandchildren and can't be bothered with your children. If that's what she's like there isn't much you can do really, she won't change! I'd tell her to stuff it to be honest. My mil has seen my son about 5 times in nearly 11 months and everytime it has been that we have to go and see her so clearly she can't be bothered so I've told her to stuff it, easier that way less stress. Hope you get things cleared up for you hun I know how stressful it is when you don't get on. :hug:

Thank u! I am reli stressed at the mo, she isreli doin my head in cos hissister lives over near the mum they go on holidays together and dnt even ask us weather we want to come, and well tis just really frustrating. SHe is a evil self centured b*t*h and personally i think my boys deserve better than her anyway!

Thank u for ur advice Hun i have told hubby i want nthing more to do with her unless she comes to visit us, after all she is out buying brand new cars and caravans and has her own house she can affrd it better than we can, although hubby is still goin ths weekend, i swear that he is as bad as his mother !

thanks again babes

sonia n boys
xxxx

(feels weird saying "BOYS", lol)

Does she know how much you dislike her? maybe that is why she dosnt make an effort for you're children?

she has never been liked even from the ex! She even wore black to our weddin, she is a right witch!

:shock: i wont say anything nasty because she is still your oh's mom and id be really upset if someone was nasty about my mom.

I will just do :shock: that

lol
cas xx

I'm not trying to be funny cassi but I think if you haven't been in the situation you can't comment and you don't know what she has been through with her. I have tried non stop with my mil but she is bloody evil and my dh says the same. I think you can only take so much and keep your mouth shut for so long regardless of whether it is your partner's mother or not. A mother should act like a mother not just give birth and that's it which is what a lot of mother's are like, it's horrible but that's what happens. If you've been through years of hell with someone then it's hard not to say what you think. Sorry I'm not trying to upset you in anyway but this is a place for advice not to tell someone not to say anything you would deem not right. People come here when they have no where else to vent or get advice and I wouldn't want your comment to deter people from wanting to say what they feel just because it's someone's mum. :)

I would talk to you OH about how you feel, does he not care about her only wanting to see the kids from his first relationship?

When was the last time you invited them down?

Im not sure weather he is bothered ornot i would say not.
I keep inviting them down thats just it.
My hubby did tell me a few months back that his mums mum (lol) was exactly the same would not travel to see her daughter ect..She refused to but in this case imean they are traveling to close to us to pick the others up and she hasnt even said "yes we might aswell pop in"
She never calls us they expect us to call them all the time.

Also i really dont get her cos she never liked the EX and now they are calling her every other week, seeing them more often i really dont get it, does that mean i have to leave dean before she takes an interst in my children, well our children i didnt make them alone lol!

Thanks for uradvice ladies its gettin it all of my chest and realising she really is a nasty piece of wrk,

xxx sonian n family xxx

(feels much better already) :wave: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back