• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My midwife appt tomorrow

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I have a midwife appt tomorrow and u am hoping to be referred to consultant due to my severe SPD so how to I approach it with midwife?

I don't want her to think I am just impatient and want to be induced for the sake of it! I am seriously worried about how I am gonna be able to deliver the baby as i can't open my legs at all it is severe pain, and I know the further I go the worse it will be so if I go overdue I am worried I will end up with a c section :-(
I am also very down about it all I can't go out on my own, have crutches, can't sleep etc etc and argh!

Just tell her exactly how you feel. That's what she is there for hun. My friend had severe SPD & she went over & was booked in for an induction!

Good luck xxx

I reckon as soon as you see her it will all just come tumbling out hunny. The pain levels you are experiencing will surely be evident to her, the crutches will speak for themselves. You just have to be honest with her, don't try and be brave and make it clear how much you are dreading full term.
Good luck sweetheart :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Yeah tell her exactly how it is and don't sugar coat it. All you can do is try, explain that you aren't impatient but you don't see how it would be physically possible.

Good luck with the appointment and I hope they see reason and get baby out sooner rather than later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back