My Little SUPERMODEL!!!!

mummykay

Reaction score
Little Jam man has gone and got himself a modelling contract for the next 3years with ModelsDirect who LOVED him!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We have to go for a consultation and photo session to start building his portfolio and hopefully *fingers crossed* the work starts coming in!! :pray: :pray:

Im so pleased for him, we are gonna stick the money he makes in his trust fund and let him have it when hes at uni so he can buy a car etc!!! 8)

I keep kissing and cuddling him, he just thinks mummys being disgusting lol! :roll: :lol:

I think that he is gonna be the most beautiful child model hun!!! He really is truly gorgeous!

Well done lil Jam man!! You are one lucky dude.......fast forward 16 years when MK is trying to hold the front door shut to keep the girls out :D

I think I'd buy anything Jam was modelling, he's so gorgeous! You must be very proud :hug: :D

Emily got a 3 year contract with them but i had to pay £128
I couldnt afford it :(

Congratulations :cheer:

aww kay thats so lovely bless his little heart our Jam mans going to be famous :D

he is gorgeous. he'll make a great little model! :hug:

snap lillie-mae has a 2 year contract with urban angels from 3 months and another company called truely scumptious have asked me to take lillie for a trial shoot. were doing the same putting her money into her savings. it makes me so proud and she loves being in front of the camara x

Jam is a born poser, gets that from his dad cos I hate cameras lol
yeah had to pay the 128 fee but i hope the work will pay off all that plus more, praying that it will anyway lol!!!

thanks to all u girls for ur lovely comments, I will update with any progress!! :D :D :D

Emmylou said:
......fast forward 16 years when MK is trying to hold the front door shut to keep the girls out :D

He will be a little playboy lol :lol: :lol: If he has his dads skills with the ladies I dont think i need to worry hehe :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww that's great! :cheer:
I'm sure the work will be flooding in he's such a cutie! :D

How do you go about this as we have thought about it with Arianna!

awwwww MK thats great - Jam is gorgeous hun - you must be mega proud!!! :cheer:

Charlotte & Emily said:
Emily got a 3 year contract with them but i had to pay £128

My little boy who is 2 in June got a 3 year contract aswell paid the £128 and all i get is an email every now and then saying your child has been put forward blah blah and you never here anymore, they also loved him and said he was gorgeous so cute would make a great model ect ect, and he has been with them now a year and a half and nothing, i think it's just a way they make money to be honest, they tell you what you want to hear and then say you need to send £128 which you do as you think they will get loads of work, just think how many people join up there children a day!!

Fingers crossed though you get some work out of them so you get back the money you paid ! Good luck x

Paula+bump said:
[quote="Charlotte & Emily":1g4ei842]Emily got a 3 year contract with them but i had to pay £128

My little boy who is 2 in June got a 3 year contract aswell paid the £128 and all i get is an email every now and then saying your child has been put forward blah blah and you never here anymore, they also loved him and said he was gorgeous so cute would make a great model ect ect, and he has been with them now a year and a half and nothing, i think it's just a way they make money to be honest, they tell you what you want to hear and then say you need to send £128 which you do as you think they will get loads of work, just think how many people join up there children a day!!

Fingers crossed though you get some work out of them so you get back the money you paid ! Good luck x[/quote:1g4ei842]

I totally agree with you there, it's a money making scheme! We put Harry through to Childs play and they said they loved him and wanted up to come along to a consultation, pay £25 for a photo shoot and then if he's accepted £170 for his portfolio, sod that!!

paula u raise a good point there but i didnt think there was any harm in trying to get Jam some work and if it pays off then ill be happy, if it doesnt then we will have learnt from it!

we could afford to pay the fees and we can travel etc so im happy iv done it cos it could go really well for him, if not then we will just have to stick with ppl makin lovely comments about him rather than havin his face splashed on mags and adverts!

thank u all for ur posts ladies, modelling is a hard business but im glad u think Jam has potential!

SarahH said:

go to http://www.modelsdirect.com and follow the application process, they will ring u to ask questions about her and then ur photos will be judged and if ur successful they will let u know! :wink:

mummykay said:
SarahH said:

go to http://www.modelsdirect.com and follow the application process, they will ring u to ask questions about her and then ur photos will be judged and if ur successful they will let u know! :wink:

Oooh!! Thank you!! Will have a wee nosy later!!

S. xx

mummykay said:
paula u raise a good point there but i didnt think there was any harm in trying to get Jam some work and if it pays off then ill be happy, if it doesnt then we will have learnt from it!

we could afford to pay the fees and we can travel etc so im happy iv done it cos it could go really well for him, if not then we will just have to stick with ppl makin lovely comments about him rather than havin his face splashed on mags and adverts!

thank u all for ur posts ladies, modelling is a hard business but im glad u think Jam has potential!

Thanks just wanted to share my experience with them that was all, i really hope you do get some work out of it as you do feel rather let down when you pay all the money out for joining , photoshoot ect and all you get is a email about twice a month, i do believe the sweet talk the mums into saying he is perfect ect so you agree to pay the money, and some do get work i bet but most people don't, your Jam is gorgeous and has potential i have everything crossed for you and keep us updated won't you :D

Just wanted to let others know what it has been like for me an hundreds of other mums so they can make up there own minds if to part with there hard earned cash and to let them know just because your on there 'books' don't mean you will get any work!

Any modelling agency thats asks for money upfront is a scam!!

Do a google on "modelsdirect scam" and you might find the results interesting!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT sign up to ANY agency that asks for money up front, no matter how reasonable they sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back