Birthday Present for a 1 yr old??

Kas

Reaction score
hiya does anyone have any idea what i can get Kaiden for his 1st birthday present?? He got loads at christmas, his toy box is full and his wardrobe is bursting at the seams, we where gonna put some money into his child trust fund but people have been askin what were gettin him, I havent got a clue what we could get him? Were gonna get some photos taken in a studio and stuff, but i wanted a few presents for him to open on his bday. He loves music, ive hunted everywhere for a pussy cat dolls dvd, as he loves them but cant find one? :wall: XkelX

Hiya for my nephews 1st I decided to buy him one of those pre school chutes, the one i bought was only £17 from argos. Mainly because he had started walking and kept pulling himself up onto the sofa, and i thought the chute would be good for him this way. Although at first he could only get up one stair, but within 3 months he pulled himself up the 2nd step and went down the chute.

The chute isnt that high either only 2 steps.

highly recommend aqua draw they r brill no mess and hannah loves hers

hassan's birthday was last month and got him this wooden cube with activities on each side and he really loves it! got it from toys r us

Thanks alot ladies for your replies, gave me some good ideas, im gonna have to get that PCD dvd, but hes in love with them lol, not my cuppa tea though. Maybe get him mat thingy that he can draw on as well XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back