My Little SUPERMODEL!!!!

I agree, I would buy Teej anything Jamie was modelling, as he is stunning!!! :hug:

we have read all the scams etc, we might be another of them, we might not be, we shall wait and see! :wink:

bizzykidz wanted £120 upfront :think:

thank u for all ur concerns, i didnt realise it would cause a fuss lol :lol:
just gettin one job would pay the money back so im not worrying, if a client likes Jam then gd but if they dont, then why the hell not?! lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

its a learning experience, i hope it will help other ppl too if it all goes tits up!! :lol:

Looks like it has gone tits up for every person who has reviewed it on the internet!! Cant find anyone who has said ANYTHING good about the agency! :eek:

Good luck if u still go ahead x

Good Luck!! I hope he gets some work, he certainly deserves it as he is absolutley gorgeous and very photogenic. I would certainly be persuaded to buy something if he was modelling it :D

yay! congrats Jam and MK, what a gorgeous little man you have! :dance:

alot of agencies on alba (bizzykidz wouldnt look at his pics til they got money :shock: ) have asked me for money upfront but they wanted a huge amount of commission so i said no cos id rather get the full amount lol

thanks to all those who have wished Jam luck, to the others thank u for ur concerns :wink:

happy_chick said:
He really is a beauty and hope he gets lots of work :D :hug:

me too, I didnt want it to seem like I didnt wish him every success, I just saw the post and alarm bells started ringing.

But he really is a little stunner, and I can see by your avatar he is very photogenic! Im sure he will do well :hug:

mummykay said:
Jam is a born poser, gets that from his dad cos I hate cameras lol
yeah had to pay the 128 fee but i hope the work will pay off all that plus more, praying that it will anyway lol!!!

thanks to all u girls for ur lovely comments, I will update with any progress!! :D :D :D

well done for your son, but surely any reputable modelling agency wouldnt ask you to pay them anything, it should be the other way round? seems like a big con to me, finley could probably get some modelling work with his looks, but i wouldnt dream of paying anyone to have the privelege of photographing him :oops:

Just as a matter of interest I put forward Eefie and our Stace and what a surprise they were both accepted. They left it till very late to mention "administration fees" and I really dislike the bit where you can pay extra £££ to upgrade your membership so that you appear higher in the searches. Scam, sorry. There are much better agencies out there.

Had this with DD when she was little, they only ever rang me once asking me to get 40 miles away within an hour.

Like i said to you a while ago, Jamie is a born supermodel, he's absolutely gorgeous and could make it in the modelling industry. I was with Models direct for 3 years (my first agency when i was about 15) and had to pay the fee, they didn't contact me for 3 years, nothing at all. at the end of the contract i hadn't done a single thing with them. and that's what a lot of other people have told me. Models direct are not the best agency at all. in fact any agency that ask for upfront money is a big scam. u shouldn't pay to model, they should pay you. when i left models direct i didn't join any other agency and found all the work by myself, and set up my myspace http://www.myspace.com/waikilaetitia and got most of my castings and jobs through there. i have been modelling successfully for a while now and no scam agency has helped me get there. u should be careful, i know ur excited but they make it look good and u might not get anything in return. contact the bigger kids agencies for jamie, the known ones, the ones that won't ask for money. he's got a lot of potential and u have nothing to lose. good luck!!!!!!

bizzykids and bruce & brown are supposed to be good, Jam has a good chance. Dont waste your time with models direct.

Apparantly if you're looking to actually hire a kid and get access to the kids on the site it has fiddling little pictures and they have to really search to find a phone number to actually contact anyone.

GGG makes a good point, put in the name of the agency followed by the word scam and see if anything comes up.

Prima Baby May issue did a special topic page on Baby Modelling.

"How do i get started"
You need to find a reputable model agency near you. Check out www.albamodel.info , which lists child modelling agencies and has tips on how to avoid scams. Remember, no agencies should ask you for money upfront. If you live outside London, agencies can be harder to find so you could ask local newspapers or magazines if they're looking for anyone.

The reputable agencies at the bottom of the page were:
Urban Angels: www.urbanangelsagency.com : 0870 871 0045
Bruce and Brown: www.bruceandbrown.com : 020 8968 5585
Truly Scrumptious: www.trulyscrumptious.co.uk : 020 8888 4204
Elisabeth Smith : www.elisabethsmith.co.uk : 020 8863 2331

It was an informative article rather than an advertisement article, so hope that helps. If you want any more info off it I'll print the rest out :)

m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back