My little man is poorly :(

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im going to ring the docs as soon as it open but wondered whether anybody nows what it possible could be as he never been like this before. Hes got very heavy breathing like hes possible struggling a little bit and hes got a temp but hes saying hes cold. Im so worried about him :( x x

Awww sorry to hear that and big :hugs:
I thought the same as Kezza possibly flu. Poor Adam. GL at the docs and let us know xxxx

Thanks Kezza and Sunny, maybe it could be flu. Ive just rang the docs and they only had an appointment for 1.30 so they have put me on the duty docs list and they are going to try and see him earlier. Hes just lying on the couch watching handy manny looking like hes going to fall asleep any minute x x

1:30pm?? I thought children were first priority, well I really hope that they see your lil man this morning hun :hugs:

What's his temp like?

xxx

He wont let me take his temp, he keep biting the thermometer! But his head feels all clammy x x

Poor little guy awww :hugs: for him.
Yeah 1.30 is a long time tut. FX they'll get to him earlier xxxx

He wont let me take his temp, he keep biting the thermometer! But his head feels all clammy x x

Oh bless him, lil monster :lol:

If you've got infant paracetomol I'd give that a go as will help lower his temp, that's all the doctors let me take at the beginning of the month

My friend finds calpol does wonders for her lil ones, am sure they just like taking it cos it tastes nice :lol: I think they should bring out an adult one

xxxxx

They called back and said they would see him at 9.30 so gave him colpol just before we went and when we got in the room he was bouncing off the walls. Hes got a viral infection bless him, so hes back on couch all tucked up x x

Oh bless his lil cottons, glad they saw him earlier then expected

Has he got to take anything to help or just rest it out?

xxx

Phew glad all is ok! Rest up little one! Big hugs :hugs:
Xxxx

Thanks ladies, means alot that you care :friends: hes got to have calpol and rest it out and if he gets worse ive got to take him back. Im trying to get him to have a snooze but hes just lying there on the couch, hes not his normal hypo self. Ive took a day off work and im not going in over the weekend so i can keep an eye on him x x

Thanks Nurse, hes just fell asleep now but would only go if i said he could have a mcdonalds for his dinner when he woke up, how kids know when to play you, Cheeky monkey! x x

Lol I like the sound of your little boy - the thermometer and the Maccy D's haha!! Aww xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back