sorry me again

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Just looking for some advice really

Alfie woke up an awfull lot last night he has been waking up for last couple weeks but only the once and goes back down.

Well im exhausted today he woke up frequently and was really upset every time

Hes a wee bit spotty but sudocream seems to be working a little bit but im keeping and eye on them

well hes pood 3 times today (sorry tmi) and normally its once a day (and we're only at 12.30)

hes really off his solids wotn entertain eating them at all which is unlike him hes had 2 bottles of milk but one of those got thrown back at me projectile styley.

Hes got a little cough and a sniffly nose, all in all hes in good spirits is playing nicely and still getting about but he does seem to have bouts of feeling sorry for himself. im a little worried but not overly as he has no temp and seems happy enough i just wondered if theres anything i can do for him to help him a little bit. Except for big cuddles :)

Sorry can't offer any advice hun, just wanted to say that I hope he's feeling better soon. Maybe its just a cold, and its knocked him sideways a bit?

:hug: :hug:

Hi Steph - is it chickenpox? I only ask because Aidan has got this - he started with spots on Thursday-he has a runny noise (very runny) and goes from being his normal self to a very unhappy boy. He is also off his food. Keep an eye on the spots

Apparently this time of year is prime time for chicken pox

last night i did think they could be but they seem to have faded a bit and they are not big just small ones.

He has been very unhappy this afternoon not even wingey or crying just not very happy just looks sad and wont smile for me, normally its a case of mummy saying "alfie ... bow chikka wow wow" and his little face lights up, iv just got a siugh and he turns away :(

Stanley's been like this for a week.

Is his cough really tickly?

I'm convinced my boy's teething, maybe yours is too?

Hope you get some sleep (and EAT something woman! Glass of orange squash, pfft :roll: :wink: )

Minxy said:
Stanley's been like this for a week.

Is his cough really tickly?

I'm convinced my boy's teething, maybe yours is too?

Hope you get some sleep (and EAT something woman! Glass of orange squash, pfft :roll: :wink: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im doing my tea soon minxy chicken kiev homemade chips onion rings and beans (tea for two me and alfie)

I dont want to say the T word as iv been bringing it up for 6 months now and it seems to scare them away. but i think it could be yeah his coughs tickly i keep thinking hes got something stuck in there :think: but hes taking juice ok he is getting stressy with his bottle

Yep, sounds familiar.

Stanley can't cope with hard foods and won't let me touch his gums but at the same time seems to want to bite things?

He projectile vomited one bottle up (last Sat) but is generally a bit sorry for himself and clingy. He's pooing up to 8 times a day, and sometimes it looks a bit snotty :puke: His cough wakes all of us up in the early hours and he can't sleep.

The teeth still look miles off though :? , hope Alfie isn't suffering for long :hug:

OH MINXY MY KINDRED SPIRIT :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds exactly like Alfie poor little soul, they came up but iv had a look and they arent anywhere near the top yet (must of gone back into hiding :roll: )

Our poor poor boys, oh and poor Stanley I hope for our sakes and theirs that they settle soon and they cut through! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back