My little bump!!

Haha! Thanks ladies :). It's still a bit of a funny shape, but it's definitely growing. Tara, it still amazes me too, we don't even have to think about creating this new life, our bodies just know what to do and when to do it!! Now I feel him kicking me most of the time as well it's even more amazing/weird that something so teeny can boot me so hard!

Its soooo amazing isnt it? I suddenly thought yesterday that everything thats forming inside me, LO, placenta, fluid etc etc is all formed out of two little cells to begin with (one from me and one from my husband) and then stuff already in my body and the nutrients I put in - creation is an AMAZING thing!

Lovely bump by the way, its not a strange shape its beautiful!!
xx

Awwwww so so cute!! Wait till you cant see your feet! I cant see mine now (granted i'm only a size 3 anyway) LOL

This is mine at 20 weeks, It popped out and started looking like i was pregnnat at 19 weeks!

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Awwww yours is so neat :D. Can't wait til I can't see my feet, I'm just starting to have issues being able to see my foof haha! I'm pretty sure over the next few weeks I'm gonna explode! Everyone's told me now I'm 6 months gone it'll just be like BOOM one morning lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

cant remembert the last time i saw ym foof lol x

awww nice neat wee bumps!! I feel like I am starting to pouch out now at 16 weeks....though today when a girl in work asked to see, she just said 'awww its just starting off'...lol !! Some days I think it looks huge, and other days I wish it was bigger!! lol. Theres no pleasing me!! xx

Bump is coming along lovely :)

Think mine has properly popped now because I have started to tell people at work and they go 'I thought so because you usually have a flat stomach' will brave a photo one day.

xxx

We're getting there at last :D. Feel free to post some bump pics, I love seeing other bumps :D.

Attachments

• 26wks4days.jpg
    26wks4days.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member