My little bump!!

saralou5

Reaction score
14wks6days.jpg

This is my 15 week 'bump'. Just starting to pop out!:dust:

Awww :D I can see it starting! :):):) you are going to have a lovely little cute bump :D xx

Wow you must have amazing abs, I look like that after a meal without being pregnant :D xx

Haha!! It's soooo tiddly! Must have a tiny bab in there!! BUT I did just feel the first bubbles of baba moving in my belly!!! SO STRANGE!! Made me giggle! :D. xxx

Bless you! I bet you'll be one of those women that suddenly just pops out in a few weeks time! I've had a bump since about 12 weeks but it's been gradual, some people just go from nothing to suddenly having a big bump! x

Sweet little bump! Mine was fairly small around that time, similar to yours. It continued to grow slowly until I took my bump pic yesterday at 19+1 and :shock::shock::shock: it was mahoosive! I was in shock. Like Kirsty said, I think mine was a sudden pop rather than a gradual growth. Enjoy seeing it get bigger, hun! xx

Ah cute little bump, mine was like that at 15 weeks and to be honest it's not that much bigger at 18 weeks. People are quite shocked when I say I'm nearly 20 weeks although it's definitely more pronounced by the evening. Peanut is just steadily growing and no doubt I'll wake up one morning and not be able to see my feet :) xxx

Aww I remember when mine was like that! Feels like a lifetime ago :lol:

Oh and your tattoo looks similar to mine! Exact same place n everything!

Haha! I look forward to not being able to see my feet :D. And to feeling a proper kick!
Although I'm a little worried this week because I have no symptoms AT ALL! I was throwing up constantly and my boobs were agony and I was tired all the time up to about 13 weeks and now NOTHING :(. Anyone else the same?
xxx

18 weeks...still not really showing but it's popping out a little more now :).

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 25
Aw looook!!! Can definately see that it's grown :)

20 weeks and 3 days :)

Attachments

• 20wks3days.jpg
    20wks3days.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 20
Your bump is coming along beautifully, it's very neat xx

Wow you must have amazing abs, I look like that after a meal without being pregnant :D xx
This is what I was thinking - good strong stomach muscles :) is anyone else still amazed there is a little person inside? It still fascinates me, can't wait for my bump to pop.

Cute bump hon :)

Haha! Thanks ladies :). It's still a bit of a funny shape, but it's definitely growing. Tara, it still amazes me too, we don't even have to think about creating this new life, our bodies just know what to do and when to do it!! Now I feel him kicking me most of the time as well it's even more amazing/weird that something so teeny can boot me so hard!

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

24 weeks and 1 day :)

Still looks a bit of a funny shape!

Attachments

• IMG-20120329-00126.jpg
    IMG-20120329-00126.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics