Bigger kicks!!!!!!!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
i actually saw my baby kick today, as in a little pop on my bump wen my LO kicked, i am really excited now but it is starting to get uncomfy now coz i am getting my bladder beaten up too:) lol

Aww I love it when they do that. Zack used to beat my ribs up... ickle git!

Cant wait for this one to be doing that :D

((hugs))

xxx

it happened wen i was at work having my break and it made me have a big cheesy grin on my face :D

Its the same with me littlelady. last might and tonight i saw my tummy 'bounce' . hehe

My little one is training to be a kung fu fighter by the feel of it :lol: Only thing I will say is that at present he seems to be active during the day and kindly lets me sleep at night. He's such a little gentleman I'm so proud of my little guy :D

yeah its great my friend could feel it last night too:) only a little though

ahh its so nice isnt it wait until your whole belly moves when its turning about or when its foots dragging and you can see where its going matthew always had he arse sticking out! i always had a lumpy bit and my bump went wonky at work one day when he moved in a weird posistion!

when does that start to happen, how far along were you when it happened i just cant wait for it:)

my LO is usually active the most when i am sat down at night but i dont mind that i just sit waiting to feel the kicks:)

i see my son kick all the time.

i lie there and my gran walks in the room and he starts to kick. my gran just laughts.

he likes to hear my family's voice exspaully his dad's.

he kicked his dad off me the other day. he gets really jelious.

aww thats really cute, i cant wait for my oh to feel it, my friend can but he cant, men r useless:) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back