My little Angel's 5 year Anniversary

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm bit new to this.

Today is my most dreaded day of the year and each year I think I can carry on as normal and go to work and get on with the day but each year when I wake up in the morning I just can't do it.

It's been 5 years today since I had my operation to remove the baby i Lost at 9 + 5 weeks. I went for my scan at 10 weeks only to be told there was no heartbeat and in fact the baby had died a couple of days before. It was the most horrible period of my life. My ex didn't care one bit and in fact went out of his way to not even come with me to the hospital so I was all alone and had to get a friend to come and pick me up afterwards. He then went out and came home early hours banging on the door drunk as a skunk. We split up a couple weeks later as he just didn't care how I was feeling and never seen him.

I miss my little one so much and on days like her (I think she was a girl) due date and today is the one day I just want to be able to think about her and imagine what she would#ve been like.

I rang in sick to work today as I just couldn't face it and due to the nature of my job and we had a women's clinic on today-, I'm glad I did as i just wouldn;t have handled it well, not sure how supportive work would've been as they weren't really at the time!

I've a fantastic man now and we're trying on having our own little one but I'll never every forget my little Angel who is up in heaven being looked after by my grandad x x x x x

I just had to post this to get itoff my chest x x x

Oh hon, so sorry for your loss. It is such a hard thing to deal with and anniversarys and due dates are hard (my due date for my angel baby was in Sept and I found it hard even though I'm expecting again. Big hugs to you and lots of love x x x

this is so sad and no matter what you will NEVER forget your special little angel, she's looking over you keepin you safe :).. And im sure she'd love a little brother or sister, Good Luck for the future hun xx

Thanks ladies, i just feel as I'm supposed to not think about her anymore, work are very unsupportive (they weren't at the time either) and some of my so called friends haven't even mentioned it even though they know I'm upset about it.

As I say my boyf is amazing and he acknowledges how I'm feeling which is lovely.

I knnow she's looking down on us and would love a brother or sister, maybe this will be our month with her blessing x x

Jacqui, you should never have to forget your angel. I will never forget mine, very simular situation , found at 11 plus 5, that my 9 week baby had gone . I have a lovely rose in the garden now, which I brought on my due date in sept, and I will do something to mark the day in march too for me really X

Sending you a hug at this time x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back