A year since I lost my baby.

Happybunny

Reaction score
Today is exactly one year since I lost my second little angel. It has been a very hard day, in fact, I was so scared of the same thing happening again that my hubby and I did not catch our flight with the rest of the family to Spain this morning.
I was anxious about the effect of the flight on my baby and was worried that history would repeat itself. I know it sounds mental, especially as this little one thriving now, but the memory of the pain of last year just made me panic.
OH and I had lots of tears, but I have decided to be brave. We have booked some flights for tomorrow morning and we will go out and meet the family.
I am just amazed how grief from one year ago can still effect me so much, especially when I have a beautiful new life growing inside of me.

hun, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how hard this year has been for you and im sorry today has been so hard for you but im pleased to hear you have booked flights for tommorrow, hope you have a lovely time.

also 2008 is going to be the best year ever for you and your little one you deserve it so much and i think you are so strong,

lots of love :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back